(Topic ID: 250957)

Tales of revenge, share your story, prank, etc.

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

443B25D7-AE2D-4080-A698-3AE3A0419881 (resized).jpeg
    01CAD582-799B-4A39-8753-817ED63024F2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitzburgh99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 4 years ago

My buddies and I were taking classes at Penn State McKeesport back in the late 80’s. In the basement of the library was the best bathroom to take a shit. Low traffic, quiet, always clean. It was one of the best public places to go number two, anywhere. There were also no windows. When we were there studying and ready for a break, we would walk down to the basement and poke our heads in the door. If we saw feet in the stall, we would flip the light switch off and leave. As the door was slowly closing behind us, it was a good chuckle hearing the guy inside yelling, “Ho, ho, ho!! Someone’s in here!”, as he was left to finish his business and clean up in pitch black darkness.

The real kicker of that practical joke was when someone else would go in after we left, walking into a dark bathroom, only to turn on the light and see feet in the stall in total darkness. I can only imagine the guy trying to explain the situation to a total stranger. On those rare and special occasions, it was a great two for one practical joke!

#30 4 years ago

More of a great story than a planned practical joke...my cousin and our best buddy graduated in the late 80’s and after we had our graduation parties, we decided to take some of the money we got for gifts and go on a post graduation trip. We drove to Myrtle Beach and stayed in a great little motel called The Dolphin. Comfy beds, clean, right on the strip with a front porch which had a row of rocking chairs that was a great people watching spot. The only knock on the place we had was that the room didn’t have an ice bucket. We stayed there for 12 days, getting loaded every night, chasing girls, and sleeping to noon. The guy running the place got to know us because we were there for almost two weeks. We called him Randy, even though it wasn’t his name, because he looked like a Randy.

One day around the middle of our stay, the toilet got clogged up. Some water overflowed and we needed a plunger to fix it. My buddy Bert and I walk down to the office. We walk in and Randy is checking in a younger couple at the desk. Looked like newlyweds as they stood there with there arms around each other. Randy glances up and says “one second guys.” We say “ok” and stand off to the side. The check in is taking a little longer than Randy expected, so he says “hey, guys. What do you need?” to get us on our way. My buddy says, “we had an accident and we need a plunger”. Randy says “ok. I’ll be right there after I get these folks their key.” We turn to walk out and my buddy says over his shoulder, “can you bring a mop and some fresh towels, too?” Randy, starting to get a little annoyed, says “ya ya...I’ll be right there.” The couple turns to glance at us then goes back to their focus on the paperwork. As we hit the door and are walking out, I remember that we still needed an ice bucket, so I say “oh... and an ice bucket”, at which point Randy snaps off, “Jesus Crist! What the hell did you guys do in there!” The young couple turned and looked at us then looked at each other with a combination of puzzlement, fright, and nervousness on their faces. It was a priceless moment! We crack up about that to this very day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitzburgh99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tales-of-revenge-share-your-story-prank-etc?tu=Blitzburgh99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.