Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TFTC Topper.jpg
TFTC.JPG
orginal_door_handle.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1835.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

We are now carrying a really solid Tales from the Crypt topper reproductions. These are more durable than the flimsy original toppers as well. They are all hand painted to match as well.

We are only going to have a limited number available of these being remade so snag one up while you can.

We are charging $149.95 - You can check them out at 'Sold Out'
IMG_1835.JPGIMG_1835.JPG

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

That looks pretty sweet! Always great to have a "close to stock" alternative since NOS TFTC toppers are tough to find these days (I was searching for ones months back and it took my awhile @ about the same price point that you're charging & I'd probably rather have yours!)

Thanks man. We have been seeing them lately going for $200 or so on the ebay and of course people asking more.

Figuring $150 is pretty spot on since we will stock them for a while and can make new runs fairly quickly.

1 week later
#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Tongue and actual handle. I can post a picture later.

Post up a pic and we will see the interest and what we can do!

1 month later
#18 10 years ago

Quick Update: We had another run of these completed and they are back in stock. We will have some at the NW pinball show as well!

Sorry for the delays on these!

#21 10 years ago

Any update on whole tongue and handle assembly?

Quoted from markmon:

I was helping pinballbulbs with this by using my machine's topper. But my machine is sold. So I wouldnt expect a tongue assembly anytime soon.

Basically this is correct. Molded Markmon's topper originally, but don't have a TFTC anymore to work on a Tongue and handle assembly. Sorry!

#23 10 years ago

Put it on the list for future project please.

Will do, but it just may not ever be something that we do. Not really up our alley at the moment.

6 months later
#26 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Any chance of another TFTC topper run?

Nope, sorry!

Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

I can always remake the handle, that is if pinballbulbs is not going to. All I would need is one to make a mold and we are good to go. But again only if you are not gonna make it, don't want to step on toes
Topper looks great!

All yours!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I love the topper but the URL doesn't work.
Does anyone know how to purchase the green hotdog inserts to light the topper?
Waldo34

TFTC.JPG 46 KB

URL doesn't work since it is off the site as another run more than likely isn't going to be made. I'll get that removed in this post as well, sorry for the confusion.

Only have a couple left to be sold locally.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

What is the suggested way please to fit the topper to the headbox without damaging the topper and what is the correct position of the topper? My headbox does not give me any clues with any holes.

A topper you got from us or just in general you got elsewhere?

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Yes, it is one of your toppers.

I've heard of a few ways. Some are just putting a quick L bracket on and putting in same holes that were there. Other are putting velcro on bottom of topper and just securing it that way. The one here we mold from we did with velcro and it stuck great and no holes required.

1 month later
#40 10 years ago

Sorry, they have been sold out and off the site for a while. You can contact Iamdarras (sp?) on here. He has the molds and can potentially make another run of them if some parties are interested!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

As it says above, send pm to iamdarras and maybe he will take are of you guys.

Yup. Just spoke with him over the weekend as well and let him know there is some interest. Maybe someone start a thread to gauge interest or shoot him a PM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tales-from-the-crypt-topper-repro-by-piballbulbs?tu=PinballBulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.