Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by SteeveCK
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TFTC-serial-printed-web.jpg
TFTC-serial-label-REMAKE-300dpi-for-Steevo-web.jpg
TFTC-serial-label-OG.jpg
TFTC-serial-label-REMAKE-72dpi-example.jpg
CIMG9097.jpg
TFTC Label.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hi there !
I will be glad if someone could help me. I'm looking for a high quality picture of this Tales from the Crypt manufacturing label. And i wish to know the original size of this label. (Sorry for my English, i'm French) Thanks !

TFTC Label.jpg
#2 4 years ago

I would be interested in this as well. Thanks in advance.

#3 4 years ago

This was the best I could do since it was hard to get a well lit picture without glare (and my label is pretty beat up). Dimensions are 3.5 by 2 inches.

CIMG9097.jpg

#4 4 years ago

Thanks for your help gtown !

#5 4 years ago

I actually need a new label for the quick lock instructions also... I see they have that cheap @ Marco -

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/820-5000-QL

I searched all over the web and found one decent original label for a Data East, but the perspective was way off at an angle and missing most of it. So I used it anyway to do color matching on the background for the card and the font color. Then I took a photo of my label which is all faded and overlaid it onto a new template and completely remade the label from scratch, at 300dpi so it prints crystal clear, and sized at 3.5" wide by 2" tall which is original size.

Here's what I came up with...

TFTC-serial-label-OG.jpg
original

TFTC-serial-label-REMAKE-72dpi-example.jpg
remake

So I kept my template. I spent over an hour re-engineering this thing from scratch and should be working instead... I'd be willing to make individual cards which can include your original serial #, volts/amps info, model/rev & country info and remake these custom for each user for a minimal donation to my PayPal account.

PM me if you're interested or in need. This won't be the last of my "remake" projects on here either.

(I'm not sure if that's allowed on this site, so please let me know if not.)

#6 4 years ago

That example looks phenomenal. You literally brought it back from the dead!

#7 4 years ago

I reworked it for another 5 hours today to add a texture that replicated the texture on the original grey background and slightly better color matching on the fonts, and am using the exact original printed letters that came with the original since no available fonts match perfect. It was a painstaking process. I'll post the finished printed ones in a moment.

TFTC-serial-label-REMAKE-300dpi-for-Steevo-web.jpg

#8 4 years ago

TFTC-serial-printed-web.jpg
#9 4 years ago

NICE! Would be great if you could do a whole set of DE 'shop-out"decals for the rest of the game and sell them as a set. People can give you the serial number and you can ad it in and send it out.

#10 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-data-east-warning-stickers-label

Quoted from NYP:NICE! Would be great if you could do a whole set of DE 'shop-out"decals for the rest of the game and sell them as a set. People can give you the serial number and you can ad it in and send it out.

#11 4 years ago

WOW ! Awesome work !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New City, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 64.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 50.00
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
£ 32.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside