Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by Santeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

Am I the only one out there who thinks TFTC is the ultimate machine?

#2 14 years ago

I think finding one of these might be mine

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=2106

#3 14 years ago

Ultimate machine? NO .... I would have to give that title to the machine I should have never sold CV. However, I'd place TFTC above TAF, POTC, RFM, TZ and a lot of other machines people think highly of. I don't think the machine gets the respect it should because who manufactured it. If you changed only the name on the apron to B/W , Stern etc. everyone would be searching for it.
My .02

#4 14 years ago

It is interesting you say that about TFTC as I found a really nice one locally to me that I am mulling over (I sold a few of my games and, accordingly, might be able to swing it). May I ask what would be a good price for an excellent condition TFTC (cabinet and playfield) that has the knocker but no topper?

#5 14 years ago

If you can "knock her" make sure you're "on top her" .. hehehe

Seriously though I'd go in at around $1200 imho.

#6 14 years ago

My buddy picked a TFTC HUO up last year for $1800 Canadian, I think thats kind of high but his is a really good example, near mint shape. Ultimate... No, but definately in my top 10.

#7 14 years ago

there's one in CA for $999

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#8 14 years ago

Hmmm. Well, the guy in my area is mulling over $1000 plus my Japanese Skill Shot token based slot machine for his TFTC. If he agrees it would be nice...

As for the one in L.A., if the cab, DMD, and playfield are in good shape that would be a nice deal especially since it has the door handle knocker.

Always...

#9 14 years ago

By the way Brokedad, Lol! 8-)

#10 14 years ago

Well, my "deal" on a TZ for $2300 fell through (shucks!), thus I still have the TFTC offer. The seller has dropped their price to $1000 and it is in good condition (cabinet great & playfield very good) yet I have one concern. It seems like the seller has had trouble lining up buyers for this title, which is not a surprise given its darker theme. I am a bit worried that it might be hard to sell later if I do indeed come across a better priced TZ. Is this a valid concern or, given the fact that I can get this nice TFTC for $1000, I should be able to move it later?

Thanks for the tips, all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 64.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 18.95
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tales-from-the-crypt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.