Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by GAP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

comparison.jpg
Trans.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Pre order a Transformer Pinball Machine. A $500.00 deposit holds your machine.

Transformers Autobot (Crimson) LE 1 - 99 Transformers Decepticon (Violet) LE #1 - 99 Transformers LE #1 - 35 Transformers LE #36 - 500. Free Mod package with the purchase of a LE model.

Call for Pricing! Full payment is due two weeks before your game ships out.

Details

Call for Pricing. 630-440-5190. Pricing for Crimson or Violet LE is higher than LE model.The price of $500.00 for the deposit and not the price of the game.

http://greatamericanpinball.com/products.asp?categoryId=30&returnPage=%2Fcategories.asp%3FcategoryId%3D1

www.greatamericanpinball.com

Trans.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Any estimate on what the total cost will be? who was the designer?

#3 8 years ago

Mod as in "are you an Autobot or a Decepticon" related, I assume.

----------------
from another post:

"There also appears to be four, count ‘em four, versions of this game. There’s the Pro edition and Limited Edition, but there will also be a Autobot (crimson) and Decepticon (violet) Limited Collector’s Edition for each. These Collector’s Editions will feature full cabinet trim in the versions color, unique backglass (of either Autobot or Decepticon), playfield-mounted "

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Any estimate on what the total cost will be? who was the designer?

George Gomez designed it.

#5 8 years ago

Yeah, ok.

Quoted from kwiKimart:George Gomez designed it.

I was reading from my phone before and missed the "call for pricing" part. Usually that means you can't afford it! lol

Hmmmm, I am intrigued though

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

The price of $500.00 for the deposit and not the price of the game.

It's a shame that peeps are so stupid you have to put that in there. The fine print I have to do on my promotions is endless and ever evolving. You just can't come up with all the ways the ignorant will try to scam or misunderstand you.

#7 8 years ago

I think Stern is hurting themselves on making all these different variations of PMs, Collectors are going after one specific Item. They are not gonna go for the Pro because most of them are gonna feel they are missing something on their machines. Now with the LE versions not being enough, they have even more options to spend even more money.

#8 8 years ago

I ordered mine with gap . I Ordered 1-99 autobot crimson. Looks cool. Can't make out the upper playfield.

#9 8 years ago

I think Stern is hurting themselves on making all these different variations of PMs, Collectors are going after one specific Item. They are not gonna go for the Pro because most of them are gonna feel they are missing something on their machines. Now with the LE versions not being enough, they have even more options to spend even more money.

I agree. It gets too confusing. I just want a pinball machine. I don't want to read this!

comparison.jpg

#10 8 years ago

Are the free mods for any of the LE models? Thanks!

#11 8 years ago

I saw elsewhere pricing was 6795 for the LE 1-99 models, 6295 for the straight LE, and 4795 for the pro version - found on pinballhead...

#12 8 years ago

Any word on the predicted ship dates for the LE models?

#13 8 years ago

Some time around mid Oct. Special Pre order pricing on all Le models limited to 8 of each model, then price goes back up . We only require $500.00 to hold the machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lupton, CO
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside