New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 37343)

Taking orders on Stern Re Runs, Tron, AC/DC Pro AC/DC Premium, Avatar Pro

By GAP

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“what re run would you buy”

• Spiderman 50 votes
    23%
  • Ironman 59 votes
    27%
  • Lord of the Rings 71 votes
    32%
  • The Simpsons Pinball Party 39 votes
    18%

(219 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0996.JPG
IM_012.JPG
IMG_1379_(800x533).jpg

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

Taking orders on Stern Re Runs

Available Now
Avengers Pro

Feb
Tron Pro

March
AC/DC Pro -
AC/DC Premium Edition
X-Men Pro

Email us at
sales@greatamericanpinball.com

#2 7 years ago

Translation...
Xmen update the end of February!

Sorry...couldn't resist

#3 7 years ago

Avatar Pro?? Really?? Why would they bother?

#4 7 years ago

I agree with Hwawonyu, Avatar is terrible. Thanks for the updates regardless.

#5 7 years ago

I had to choose between LOTR and TRON. LOTR coming tomorrow... along with DE Star Wars. Someday I will have a TRON next to them!! Would be nice to get a NIB machine. That's gotta be the coolest feeling to open up a brand new machine!!

#7 7 years ago

haters gonna hate.

#8 7 years ago

GAP...............Please tell Stern we want Iron Man remade!

#9 7 years ago

Avatar deserves a little more credit. I think it is very fun to play just very very very hard to beat.

#10 7 years ago

CG! What the heck is going on with your collection?

#11 7 years ago

Don't ask.

#12 7 years ago

If they were re-running The FG, I'd consider getting one.

#13 7 years ago

Mike, put in a word for IM re-run it will sell.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Mike, put in a word for IM re-run it will sell.

Gary said in FL that they could not run IM unless they updated it to the new movie.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

Gary said in FL that they could not run IM unless they updated it to the new movie.

Then update it and make an LE. Bam!! Sell a bunch!!

#16 7 years ago

so he didn't say 'no', he said 'not yet' (interesting).

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Then update it and make an LE. Bam!! Sell a bunch!!

What does Gary not understand............Build it and we will buy it. Forget designing a new machine, just redo the art and ship the old one!!!!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

What does Gary not understand............Build it and we will buy it. Forget designing a new machine, just redo the art and ship the old one!!!!

Well… I won't buy the exact game either. They need to beef it up.

#19 7 years ago

IM3......sound interesting.
Maybe a Dark Knight Rises pin.
Or an Avengers 2 or Avatar 2.
The Amazing Spiderman.

#20 7 years ago

The real reason...no mongers to be had (in quantity). Now, if they can swap that out for some other bashtoy villain, well then...

#21 7 years ago

What was the differences in the Avatar LE vs the Pro?

#22 7 years ago

I'll take a TSPP please.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

From what I read the main feature is that it has a powerball.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

The real reason...no mongers to be had (in quantity). Now, if they can swap that out for some other bashtoy villain, well then...

Up rises...............The Manadrin or maybe Cold Blood let's not forget Firepower

#25 7 years ago

AC DC pro Please

#26 7 years ago

I think they should do Iron Man Le. Thay would easily sell 250

#27 7 years ago

I'd buy a rerun SM, LOTR or IM in a heartbeat

#28 7 years ago

I would like a LOTR premium

#29 7 years ago

I thought ACDC was in Feb?

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Power ball is used to activate double scoring, the coffin door opens and closes, the AMP Suit marches differently, the apron has the flashers like Tron LE has, and they added some extra figures on the left side above the NAVI targets and a Banshi in the center above the ramp.

I have been tempted to sell my Pro to get an LE, but I've pimped it out enough that its not worth doing the switch

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

think they should do Iron Man Le. Thay would easily sell 250

Maybe IM premium so they could keep the price down some.

#33 7 years ago

None of the above (wouldn't mind seeing NIB LOTR/TSPP but I already own them)

I would like to see a Tron premium & Avengers Premium.

Stern should rerun LOTR when JJP releases Hobit. I guarantee that would feed sales to both of them.

#34 7 years ago

voted LOTR, already have the other 3....

#36 7 years ago

LOTR would be my first pick, Tron second, and AC/DC third.

#37 7 years ago

Power Navi ball, chrome, limited to 250 only, moving AMP, maybe an extra magnet, more side navi creatures.
It didnt have Chrome siderails I had to add mine and it didnt come with the side screws.

IMG_1379_(800x533).jpg

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

CG! What the heck is going on with your collection?

Holy Sh$#! ADD?
Hope everything is alright.

#39 7 years ago

I heard and was also sad...that it didn't go to a collector.

#40 7 years ago

CG will be back....hope all is well!

I vote no more re-runs....just my opinion

#41 7 years ago

No worries guys. I just had to sit back and realize I was a little out of control with this hobby. Ok A lot out of control. I sold off my collection this week but am keeping ACDC premium when it comes in March and WOZ. The rest will be gone in the next week or two. HEP TAF is probably going to be sold too once I get the nerve to list it.
Anyway. Back to the OP's topic. sorry to intrude.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

No worries guys. I just had to sit back and realize I was a little out of control with this hobby. Ok A lot out of control. I sold off my collection this week but am keeping ACDC premium when it comes in March and WOZ. The rest will be gone in the next week or two. HEP TAF is probably going to be sold too once I get the nerve to list it.
Anyway. Back to the OP's topic. sorry to intrude.

Wow thats too bad. Atleast you are keeping the best game out there once you get it in March. Hopefully it stays with you a while.

#43 7 years ago

Thanks that all responded, sent back responses to everyone. If I missed ya, send me another email at sales@greatamericanpinball.com

Also put a poll up to see what people are thinking about remakes on popular titles. Will share with Stern if results speak volume.

Again, I think they should do an IM LE

IM_012.JPG

#45 7 years ago

I really can't fathom them re-running Avatar after all this time. What the hell.

Is it getting a 2d translite also?!

#46 7 years ago

AMP suit in the LE does not walk like they advertised.

#47 7 years ago

I am honestly amazed that LOTR is not blowing everything else out of the water in the poll...

I guess it is maybe because they are relatively easy to find while IM does not come around as often?

To me, if Stern is interested in taking $$$ away from their main competitor then it is a no brainer to rerun LOTR and time the release to be with the 2nd Hobbit movie. Just seems like easy business. They could likely sell out a run of 250 in no time at all.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Again, I think they should do an IM LE

Red trim really adds to IM look.

#49 7 years ago

Nine Ball for $3995. Jpop

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Power ball is used to activate double scoring, the coffin door opens and closes, the AMP Suit marches differently, the apron has the flashers like TRON LE has, and they added some extra figures on the left side above the NAVI targets and a Banshi in the center above the ramp.
I have been tempted to sell my Pro to get an LE, but I've pimped it out enough that its not worth doing the switch

Also extra clear on the PF, extra switch on the ramp, AMP Suit has a custom paintjob & Quaritch inside. Chrome rails, lockbar, legs. Traditional lockbar latch & service rails. Shaker included from factory. The Powerball sensor doubles as a shooter lane protector

Quoted from Frax:

I really can't fathom them re-running Avatar after all this time. What the hell.
Is it getting a 2d translite also?!

Clearly there's demand or they wouldn't run them. Imagine that - people actually like a FUN game based on the most popular movie of all time. A few vocal haters doesn't make up the entire world of pinball buyers. ...it probably still has the 3D translite - but I'm guessing it will have the high res cabinet decals! They will probably look f*cking great.... I'm jealous! Would it be blasphemy to decal over the printed graphics on my LE!??!?! Hmmm...

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside