• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

At the coach house in San Juan Capistrano.

A super unique venue tiny place.

I'm not huge on Berlin but hey, it's tomorrow. Veronika. Will love it.

https://thecoachhouse.com/concert-schedule/7368095/berlin/

While I'm there I'm going to get tickets for the Dixie dregs in like march. Now that. Being close in that bar. Sweet. Steve morse might be one of the best guitar players alive.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#4 6 years ago

They have these suites upstairs that are rooms just with tables. But great views to see the bands.

I saw Steve morse there about four years ago. It was such a great show. One of my favorite concerts in my life. Very fun.

Berlin should be good too. I think Kenny Wayne Shepard is playing there soon. Also Howard jones early next year. Im going to that too.

#7 6 years ago

This was one cool show. The tiny place. You can't beat it. Next year going to see Howard jones with Veronika and Dixie dregs no Veronika. Unless she wants to go.

Any ways the show. I have a new appreciation for Berlin!

I forgot about a few of thier songs. Like masquerade and sex.

The singer is getting older but she rocked it. I felt like I was seeing Berlin at thier best.

And bands at thier best are amazing. A good solid show. Veronika liked it too.

Berlin is from Orange County. They must have played there when they were not famous. I bet.

Great show, but the venue is the show stealer. The right band at the coach house. It doesn't matter. Always good!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taking-my-girl-to-see-berlin?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.