(Topic ID: 306957)

Taking a Break

By Rdoyle1978

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Well, 2021 was a lot to deal with, and it sure ended with a bang in my household. Not a bang, more like a shotgun blast. I'm not going to post 100 details about what's going on, but I wanted to say I've really enjoyed the community and got to meet a LOT of great people, but pinball unfortunately has to take a back seat to other goings-on this time.

Pinside has been a really great source of information, and fun and community, and really what else is there in life?

So hats off to the people who assist, who keep the fires lit, and who keep the interest up. Hopefully later in 2022 I can wrangle myself a Godzilla or Rush, or whatever the new JJP machine is.

Anyway, I meant this to be a celebration of Pinside, not some big sob story. Hope it's coming off like I intended!

Best in 2022, all.

#2 2 years ago

Hope all is well, sir. It is too easy to forget the things that are actually important in life when stuck in the daily grind.

#3 2 years ago

...and we've enjoyed having you here. I hope things settle down for you and you can return soon. Be well, my friend.

#4 2 years ago

Here's to a good 2022!

#5 2 years ago

Cheers to you! Hoping to wrap up a trade deal soon and do the same. Love this hobby but it’s been too much of an emotional investment and breaks are healthy. My thing, not pinside. This community is awesome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taking-a-break-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.