Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by davewtf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

terminator-gif-arnold-schwarzenegger-i-ll-be-back-i-will-be-back.gif
    H4sq6h8.gif
    image-188.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Not from pinball, but from Pinside. Tired of all the BS here. This really is the new RGP. I useed to look forward to reading through the forums, but now it's just more spewing than anything from people that are oh so Tough behind a keyboard.

I know most people won't miss me, and many will say not to let the door hit me in the ass, and that's fine.

Enjoy the bickering and bullshit. Life is too fucking short to get so God damn worked up about pinball. I will post in the Marketplace if I have anything for sale. I can not answer the 50 PM's to "let me know if you sell xxx game"

Have a nice day

Chris

#29 9 years ago

First of all, I am sorry if I offended anyone with my language. I did not mean to do so. Also, not that it warrants an apology, I do so for this entire thread. You are correct in that it is just more drama.

It has been a stressful few weeks. After my most recent surgery, on December 1, I felt really good. Better than I expected. Now I am starting to feel worse, which is actually a good thing (confusing, but I can explain if you really want me to). Anyway, because of the increased pain, I did indeed take meds I am not used to taking. I make it a point to not take pain meds unless absolutely necessary.

That, combined wit a severe lack of sleep, and reading almost everything incorrectly as "whining" led to the initial post. I can't take it back, but it really wasn't my style.

That said, I think while I will still reduce time on Pinside, I will take the advice of some members and begin to utilize the "drain" and "ignore" features of the site.

Thanks again,
    Chirs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taking-a-break-2?tu=silverunicorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.