Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by JDub1006
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

This is where I held a tournament on Saturday. Google came out with their cameras and scanned the whole place.

http://tinyurl.com/7ey4wgm

#2 12 years ago

That's awesome! However, Solid State games got to be on that tour, not just A13.

#3 12 years ago

You have to navigate back to the SS room. It's interactive. They just got Black Knight and Seawitch. I think you only looked at the woodrail/wedgehead room. It has a coin-play area way at the front with A13, MM, TRON, IM, and Aztec.

#4 12 years ago

I lived a block away from the Pacific Pinball Museum when I went to school in the bay area and I didn't know it was there

#5 12 years ago

Looks like either they didn't go into the two SS/70s EM rooms in the back or they're still working on that footage.

#6 12 years ago

Very cool jonnyo thanks for posting. I need to get down there soon looks great!

#8 12 years ago

Why does that Addams have red legs?? Very cool though, thanks for sharing

#9 12 years ago

I really dig the fact that there is some lobby games for coin play. And recent titles too. Not only providing a museum, with all the wonderful stuff it has to offer. But also an arcade to support the pinball for playing.

Ikea stool for the kids. As seen all around.

#10 12 years ago

Cool, thx for posting this

#12 12 years ago

Wowee. I drove around the whole place. Nice link.

That Google sure does amaze me sometimes. Streetview inside places?! What?!

#13 12 years ago

That is SOOO cool, Technology today is awesome

#14 12 years ago

Plan on visiting it in about a month. Do they let you pay to play the games, or are they there for just looking at?

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from jimjim66:

Plan on visiting it in about a month. Do they let you pay to play the games, or are they there for just looking at?

The front lobby has games on coin play for 50 cents and includes MM, TRON, and IM. They are on factory settings but recently shopped and very fast.

The main museum is pay-one-price and everything is on free play. Normally it's $15 but sometimes you can catch a Groupon.

The only stuff you can't play is in the front: Ballyhoo, Contact, Jigsaw, and other historic pieces. However, if Mike Schiess is around he will probably demonstrate them for you.

#16 12 years ago

Really cool. Thanks for sharing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/take-a-virtual-tour-of-the-pacific-pinball-museum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.