By Otaku

11 months ago

Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-14 (resized).jpg
image-12 (1) (resized).jpg
image-4 (resized).jpg
image-3 (resized).jpg

#1 11 months ago

Just saw this game come up on an auction results thread and looked up pictures of it. It's a pinball-bingo hybrid. Very cool. Instantly thought of Nick and the other bingo guys around here.

It DOES have flippers, they just blend in well! You can see the credit counter at 40, might even go higher!

image-4 (resized).jpg
image-3 (resized).jpg

#2 11 months ago

How much is it?
Looks awesome. I'm assuming all woodrail to.

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How much is it?
Looks awesome. I'm assuming all woodrail to.

Auction said it went for $80. Wish I was there!

#4 11 months ago

Looking further on IPDB.org (I don't own this machine or title): That's funny, the bottom of the cabinet is nearly completely empty. All the relays and mechanics are under the playfield and in the head. Even the transformer is mounted vertically in the back of the head.

image-14 (resized).jpg
image-12 (1) (resized).jpg

#5 11 months ago

$80?!? That's one of three bingo-esque games that Williams made - Hong Kong, Disc Jockey and Four Corners. All beautiful games. Four Corners is a couple steps above.

Gottlieb had a small series of trap hole games that worked on a similar principle. Chinatown, Shindig, and Watch My Line...

There's a reason! They wanted to attract bingo players. On each of these games, there are multiple ways to win replays, and at least one way to win a large number of replays (sound familiar?)

Williams also produced one 'card-style' bingo with their alternate playfield layout called Yukon, and one true bingo called Long Beach. Long Beach was available in the Multi at York, btw!

That was a good buy, whoever got it.

Many early woodrail games have next to nothing in the cab - transformer mounted in the head, steppers for scoring - etc. Not really a need to have a ton of hardware under the playfield where you can't reach it if you need to without unscrewing and lifting the playfield.

#7 11 months ago
Quoted from Otaku:

It DOES have flippers,

Impulse flippers.
Beer in one hand allows flippers to be both active when either flipper button pressed with the other.

#8 11 months ago

Ebay as we speak. $1500
ebay.com link

Glendale Calif. Wish I had some money to blow on this.

#9 11 months ago

Update- Ebay listing is not the pin pictured above. This one on ebay is in much better shape.

#10 11 months ago

Ebay as we speak. $1500
ebay.com link
Glendale Calif. Wish I had some money to blow on this.

Update- Ebay listing is not the pin pictured above. This one on ebay is in much better shape.

Cool. Love the sideart. Wonder why the playfield says "Wisconsin" under it, can't read the rest. United had a game called "Wisconsin" a few years earlier.

You'd think for $1,500 they'd at least dust the front off and install some new rubbers to remedy all those chewed up ones! Just a few posts too, only a couple of bucks if that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 71.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 9.95
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 74.99
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
€ 12.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 7,299.00
$ 24.50
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 331 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.