Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-14 (resized).jpg
image-12 (1) (resized).jpg
image-4 (resized).jpg
image-3 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Just saw this game come up on an auction results thread and looked up pictures of it. It's a pinball-bingo hybrid. Very cool. Instantly thought of Nick and the other bingo guys around here.

It DOES have flippers, they just blend in well! You can see the credit counter at 40, might even go higher!

image-4 (resized).jpgimage-4 (resized).jpg
image-3 (resized).jpgimage-3 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

How much is it?
Looks awesome. I'm assuming all woodrail to.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How much is it?
Looks awesome. I'm assuming all woodrail to.

Auction said it went for $80. Wish I was there!

#4 7 years ago

Looking further on IPDB.org (I don't own this machine or title): That's funny, the bottom of the cabinet is nearly completely empty. All the relays and mechanics are under the playfield and in the head. Even the transformer is mounted vertically in the back of the head.

image-14 (resized).jpgimage-14 (resized).jpg
image-12 (1) (resized).jpgimage-12 (1) (resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

$80?!? That's one of three bingo-esque games that Williams made - Hong Kong, Disc Jockey and Four Corners. All beautiful games. Four Corners is a couple steps above.

Gottlieb had a small series of trap hole games that worked on a similar principle. Chinatown, Shindig, and Watch My Line...

There's a reason! They wanted to attract bingo players. On each of these games, there are multiple ways to win replays, and at least one way to win a large number of replays (sound familiar?)

Williams also produced one 'card-style' bingo with their alternate playfield layout called Yukon, and one true bingo called Long Beach. Long Beach was available in the Multi at York, btw!

That was a good buy, whoever got it.

Many early woodrail games have next to nothing in the cab - transformer mounted in the head, steppers for scoring - etc. Not really a need to have a ton of hardware under the playfield where you can't reach it if you need to without unscrewing and lifting the playfield.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

It DOES have flippers,

Impulse flippers.
Beer in one hand allows flippers to be both active when either flipper button pressed with the other.

#8 7 years ago

Ebay as we speak. $1500
ebay.com link: itm

Glendale Calif. Wish I had some money to blow on this.

#9 7 years ago

Update- Ebay listing is not the pin pictured above. This one on ebay is in much better shape.

#10 7 years ago

Ebay as we speak. $1500
ebay.com link
Glendale Calif. Wish I had some money to blow on this.

Update- Ebay listing is not the pin pictured above. This one on ebay is in much better shape.

Cool. Love the sideart. Wonder why the playfield says "Wisconsin" under it, can't read the rest. United had a game called "Wisconsin" a few years earlier.

You'd think for $1,500 they'd at least dust the front off and install some new rubbers to remedy all those chewed up ones! Just a few posts too, only a couple of bucks if that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/take-a-look-at-this-game-you-bingo-lovers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.