(Topic ID: 147985)

Taito pinball machines - a standard body version of flight 2000 (among others)

By ForceFlow

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 188 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kerokero
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 8 years ago

Count me in. I'm in Florida and have a customs broker who can clear the container in Miami.

1 month later
    #137 8 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Let's get this group buy rolling

My Brazilian buddy is headed back for a one month vacation in June. We are going to try to get enough machines together to make a container. If you are serious about acquiring one or more Taitos, please PM me. The Brazilian REAL (their dollar) is 3.99 to our 1.0 right now, so it may be a good time to buy.

#139 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Can I ask you his name? Maybe I know him and/or I can help....

His name is Marcio, he's lived here in the USA for over 20 years, but goes back to Brazil once a year to visit family. The good thing is that he owns a house over there with a large garage, so we can collect games and store them there until we have enough for a container.

Definitely would appreciate any help you can provide! If you PM me your telephone number and email I'll put you guys together before he travels. He'll mainly be in Belo Horizonte, but he'll be traveling to Sao Paulo on this mission. Also, any leads on machines would be great between now and June.

3 months later
    #166 7 years ago
    Quoted from doghouse:

His name is Marcio, he's lived here in the USA for over 20 years, but goes back to Brazil once a year to visit family. The good thing is that he owns a house over there with a large garage, so we can collect games and store them there until we have enough for a container.
    Definitely would appreciate any help you can provide! If you PM me your telephone number and email I'll put you guys together before he travels. He'll mainly be in Belo Horizonte, but he'll be traveling to Sao Paulo on this mission. Also, any leads on machines would be great between now and June.

OK, gents-- my Brazilian buddy is leaving this weekend for Brazil for a month's vacation. His mission is to try and make some contacts and buy some Taito machines for me to import. He has a place in Belo Horizonte to store the machines until we get together enough for a container. We both have extensive experience with export/import, and have dealt before with the insane world of Brazilian customs-- so we are prepared for the obstacles. If there are any Brazilian friends here that wish to help him, please PM me with your cell phone numbers and I'll have him give you a call when he arrives.

#169 7 years ago

Spooky is a Zaccaria, made in Italy. Great game. I imported mine from France a few years ago.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taito-pinball-machines-a-standard-body-version-of-flight-2000?tu=doghouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.