Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by JohnTTwo
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1F502A7F-A9ED-4E35-AA27-529576E65530 (resized).jpeg
    A7068470-F94D-4C2C-8884-DBE55671AE6D (resized).jpeg
    7DEE747D-0794-48CD-A282-145BA3924ADD (resized).jpeg
    876BF2FC-BE84-4997-81FA-5AD05DD6F1BB (resized).jpeg
    0652FB21-AE17-4B34-81C2-931901903610 (resized).jpeg
    0D2BBE67-F827-4413-9BA6-0F2273ECD4DD (resized).jpeg
    3274960E-C1BE-49C4-98E3-E198F8133BF7 (resized).jpeg
    F0C20DC8-BCF8-4A73-9141-556B9910E485 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5090 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5089 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5088 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5084 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5091 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5087 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5086 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5085 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kechlesurf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Quick question for the experts out there. I have been looking to buy an Ice Cold Beer for a while and have finally found one at an arcade that the owner is interested in selling but he wants $3,500 for it. The machine is in good shape and works well but I know it is not worth that much but they are so hard to find that it caught my interest.

What do you all think? Should I pull the trigger and just do it knowing it is over priced or keep waiting until one pops up for a lot cheaper?

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

They don’t come up for sale very often. If you really want one and it’s in good condition go for it. The last few I saw sell were in the $2500- $3500 range. It’s become a game a lot of collectors jump on quick, so I wouldn’t wait too long to make an offer

Thanks Coz, that is how I feel. I was saving up to get a Monster Bash for the wife but it is hard to pass the first chance I have to buy Ice Cold Beer since I started looking 4 or 5 months ago. I think if I can get them to come down to $3000, im going to do it.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

$3k is alot for that game. It's fun for a while and your guest's will really like it but soon enough it will go the same route as a foosball table and never get turned on or played. I have one and ended up lending it to a friend since i needed the space and no one was playing it any more. Id say hold off and wait for another to come around at a better price.

Would you be interested in selling yours then if you do not play it?

#16 6 years ago

Good advice. When I talked to they guy, he said he doesnt want to sell it till April 2018 or so as it is still in his arcade and being used. Hopefully something cheaper will pop up on my daily CL checks

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Wish you would have caught me 2 weeks ago. I just put it on route at a friends brewery and it is killing it. It's out earning my pins 3-1 right now.

No worries, if you ever decide to get rid of it, keep me in mind.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

That seems really high, at least my my area. I had one offered to me at $1400 last year and one came up on the Ohio FB group around 2K not too long ago. I actually would love one of these but as some others have said just can't see spending that much on that type of game. I can get alot of pin for that money. That said, if I had extra cash laying around I'd have jumped at the $1400.

Agree that it is a lot for it. I have three machines on my wish list to get next (two for the wife and one for me). First one is Monster Bash and that will be a gift for the wife, and #2 is Chexx Bubble Hockey (also for the wife as she loves that game for some reason) and the last is Ice Cold Beer and that is for me. Everyone is right that I could get an awesome pinball machine for that price but the next pinball to be in the room will be Monster Bash

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Magickeith:

I found mine for $700 in good, not great shape. It needed to be cleaned up big time and is now with an arcade fix guy getting tuned up a bit. I'll have $850 into it when I'm finished if I don't put a new glass in it. The glass isn't horrible but not great either.
    KR

Damn, good find and not a bad price at all. Looks good to me. Still hoping i could find it somewhere for cheap but will have to keep looking

4 months later
    #49 5 years ago

Awesome find! I am still looking to get one, have seen a couple but people are asking 3k+ and all of them need a little bit of electrical work. I am hoping I will find a good one for under 2k that works well. Will wait and see and keep looking.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a pretty nice ICE ICB version (the one with 2 extra holes; 12 holes total) that I have considered selling or trading recently.
    I know the ICE one is more rare, but no idea on current market on these. Thoughts?

Having any pictures you could share? What would you be selling it at or what would you be interested in trading?

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I would not take less than 2500 for mine.

Any pics of yours? Fully working and in good condition?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kechlesurf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taito-ice-cold-beer?tu=kechlesurf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.