4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by teekee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunny1989.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Before I start poking around in this machine and attempting to clean something that creates more of an issue thought I would ask for advice. Got this machine about 6 months ago, starts up, plays, never got past the "8 hole". Finally got to number 9, got it in successfully but the game registered "Game Over" on me instead of allowing me to go for #10. Any ideas on why that happened and what I should be looking for. Possible a dirty sensor? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

#3 4 years ago

yes it was last ball, I am going to run through each hole and see if I can replicate. Misaligned would be great, hoping for "easy", haven't come across "easy" so I am due one! Thanks again

1 week later
    #4 4 years ago

OK just to wrap this up, it turned out that the switch was not making contact with the ball when entering the hole. slight adjustment and we are running smoothly. Thanks for the guidance! If the switch was bad, I was looking around and couldn't determine a suitable replacement. Any idea what would work to replace playfield microswitch. Figure may as well have a couple on hand. Thanks again!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunny1989.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taito-ice-cold-beer-troubleshoot?tu=sunny1989 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.