Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PStudart
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PStudart.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Whats up guys!!

Just put online a new Pinball Mods Brasil video (English subtitled)!

This one is special. It´s about the history of our brazilian pinball brand, Taito do Brasil.

Its such an unique story, I hope you like it!

Also, I talk about its differences from Bally/Williams and whats the best Taito pinball machine, according to the fans!

See yaa!

Pinball Mods Brasil

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

My favorite, near-unobtainium bootlegs!
    Love your videos and the pinheads down in Brazil! Keep up the great work!

Thanks Isochronic!! Yeah, they were good in bootleging the Bally/Williams classics! Good for us! With the prohibition of importing itens during the 80´s here in Brazil, Taito really saved us with those pinball machines!

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I had no idea Taito's were designed with replaceable TIP modules under the playfield for the solenoids. That's fascinating.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thx, ForceFlow! Most of enthusiasts, even here in Brazil, do not know it! Agreed, it´s fascinating!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jappie:

Now here's a pinball story I have never heard. Great video! Very informative and entertaining.

Jappie, Im glad you like it. It feels good to promote this story to you guys outside Brazil. Thank you

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Guina:

I follow Paulo's YouTube channel, an easy-to-understand channel, this is very good for hobby hobbyists

Thank you, Guina!! Not just for these words, but also for being directly responsible for the amount of awesome modern american pinball machines that we have in Brazil nowadays. And our GNR are finally coming? I wanna play!

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from regis:

Mais uma vez de parabéns Paulo, mais um ponto para o hobby. Pinball forver.

Grande Régis, valeu meu amigo!! Representando bem demais nosso hobby no Nordeste! Abs

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from iure_DJX:

Amazing video Paulo!
    A lot of people tell short stories about Taito.
    But you kick it in 12 minutes!
    Obvious there is a lot more to tell, but you did a great job to our fellows from others countries.
    Now they know what we use to play at 70's 80's and 90's when finally we were able to bring machines again from U.S.
    Congrats

Iure, thanks a lot, very nice hearing it from one of the greatest experts in brazilian pinball history! You, Cid, Kobe and other fellow brazilian collector friends are the guys who really began to open that door, presenting our pinball history to other countries, on that Chicago Expo! It was 2010? Really nice story, you did made a good job! Just trying to keep that door open, my friend.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from iure_DJX:

First time was 2006.
    The expo presentation was back in 2009.

2009!! 12 years ago, already! Thanks for making brazilian pinball bigger, my friend!

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from Leonardogit:

Great video Paulo
    The Taito history is very fascinating and much peoples don't know nothing about this, amazing job make a video talking about the great pinball factory from Brazil
    I love Taito pinball machines

Leo, thank you!! Here in Brazil we need more young and new guys like you in pinball, that love these machines as much as we do!

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from fabiofpc:

Fantastic video Paulo!! I never heard the story about the games that were dropped into the ocean!!
    Congrats again!!

Thank you, Fabio!!! Yeah, we have a lot of terror stories like this, unfortunately! From pinball machines thrown away in the ocean or in the rivers, to Taitos transformed in chicken houses! Thanks for always promoting our hobby during all these years and for being such a great guy!

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from KobePinball:

Congratulations Paulo is the best explanatory video about Taito and the Brazilian pinball.

Kobe, really nice words, mainly coming from you! One of the biggest enthusiasts in brazilian pinball, who has the most amazing pinball location that I ever saw, not just in Brazil: Old School Pinball Experience!! Thank you!

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

great work as always.

Thanks Neo!! Really in a good expectation to visit you guys again soon! Liiiiooonnmaaan!!

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from maranho:

Another great video, full of good information and images.
    Congrats!

Hey Maranho, thank you, my friend!!! And keep that great work in restaurations!

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Excellent video, makes me want to purchase pin from Brazil now

Gdonovan, Im glad that the video caused this effect in you! Taito are really great pinball machines. Here in Brazil, we love it , and sometimes they worth more than the original american inspiration one. Thank you!

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Question for any Brazilians who can remember 50 years ago: what information do you have about Gottlieb games made specifically for Brazil? Historian interest centers around Card Trix (IPDB #3748) and Psychedelic (IPDB #1873), but there could be other single-player add-a-ball games from the 1970-71 era that were exported to Brazil. Or maybe Gottlieb made most of the parts and final assembly was done in Brazil. Any clues?
    .................David Marston

Dmarston, this one I will pass, since 50 years ago I wasn´t even born
    But I will talk with some good old friends. If they know something, I will bring it here, ok?
    Thx!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PStudart.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taito-do-brasil-pinball-history-new-pinball-mods-brasil-video?tu=PStudart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.