(Topic ID: 268403)

Taito coins in Brazil

By MauroManowar

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

09 (resized).jpg
    08 (resized).jpg
    07 (resized).jpg
    06 (resized).jpg
    04 (resized).jpg
    05 (resized).jpg
    03 (resized).jpg
    02 (resized).jpg
    01 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Coins used to play on Taito's pinball machines in Brazil. Between 1972 to 1985.

01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg04 (resized).jpg05 (resized).jpg05 (resized).jpg06 (resized).jpg06 (resized).jpg07 (resized).jpg07 (resized).jpg08 (resized).jpg08 (resized).jpg09 (resized).jpg09 (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

those are very cool. some nice nostalgia you have there. are there more floating out in the wild in Brazil?

#3 3 years ago

Hey Mauro!! Great info and very nice coin collection! Congrats!

#4 3 years ago

Taito's activities ended in 1986 in Brazil.

#5 3 years ago

Caraca, que coleção.
    Eu ainda consiguirei outras para completar minha coleção de fichas da Taito.
    Olhando as fichas vem varias lembranças de quando comecei a jogar pinball la no inicio da decada de 80.

#6 3 years ago

those are pretty cool. We had tokens similar to those at an arcade that was local to me back in the early 80's.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from MauroManowar:

Taito's activities ended in 1986 in Brazil.

Is there a place that Brazilian collectors use to buy and sell? I’d love to buy a Taito pinball machine if they’re still around

#8 3 years ago

They remind me of the double slotted tokens they used at the old Gala North in Carol Stream, IL.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is there a place that Brazilian collectors use to buy and sell? I’d love to buy a Taito pinball machine if they’re still around

You can visit a Brazilian page that talks about Taito, on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/497676466914960/requests/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taito-coins-in-brazil?hl=mauromanowar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.