Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TagTeam.jpg
image-279.jpg
image-981.jpg
image-818.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hi. Possibly looking to sell my Tag Team pinball. Does anyone know what it's "roughly" worth and if it has any demand?

Works 100 percent. Playfield is great with only a tad bit of wear up top across the back. Back glass has 2 small, small flakes and has been sealed.

Thanks

Any insight is appreciated.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-981.jpgimage-981.jpg image-279.jpgimage-279.jpg image-818.jpgimage-818.jpg
#2 9 years ago

owned 3. bought all for roughly 500 and sold all for roughly 700.

#3 9 years ago

One sat on the Cinci craigslist for a week or two around $600ish. You're looking around $500-700, as Nik said.

#4 9 years ago

Yup, that's right around the price I have seen. I'm always just sort of tempted whenever I see them show up around $600.

#5 9 years ago

rare and a great theme to the right buyer. go after a wrestling fan buyer not a pinball hobbyist if you want more money for it

#6 9 years ago

I would be your buyer if it was closer!

#7 9 years ago

Never seen one or played one in person, any fun? Looked for video on YouTube but couldn't find any.

#8 9 years ago

We've used it in several local tournaments. It's a little different, in a good way. Ball lock shots are kind of tough, especially for a Gottlieb, IMO, and the rules are very different. Like for example if you have a ball locked and you drain out the left (There's no right drain btw..), there is a chance you can go over a lit rollover to "tag" your other ball back in. Specifically, for competition play, this game needs extra balls turned off, but other than that, I really like it. I liked it so much I killed the flipper transistor while doing victory laps last time, lol.

#9 9 years ago

It is a very fun game. Multiball is pretty damn hard to get.

#10 9 years ago

just paid 800 for mine. never saw it before and I didn't have any gottleib premier pins so took the chance. I rather like it, there are a few of the rules that are different and it plays pretty fun.

Decent shape and I have the wear at the top arch as well. I think that will be pretty common with these.

#11 9 years ago

I am a huge 80s wrestling fan so you can't beat the nostalgic look of it. We had a pinball party a month ago and it was actually a big hit. Simple rules but still challenging.

#12 9 years ago

Fun game. Really enjoy mine.

#13 9 years ago

You asked if it has any demand, alls I know is that I would love to buy it if it was able to be dropped off to Long Island, NY! That game is cool!

#14 9 years ago

I want one of these. It's so cool. One recently (expired yesterday) sat on the Southern Maryland Craigslist for 2 months at $600. It looked pretty nice. I really wanted it, but didn't call.
TagTeam.jpgTagTeam.jpg

I was playing pinball with a bunch of guys last night and were discussing how cool it was. Currently, I am forbidden from buying another until the kitchen remodel is done. My wife knows motivation

Hopefully, you will find a more receptive audience here.

#15 9 years ago

Haha
I am about to have a basement room remodeled to accommodate more pinballs. My room is filled up and I can't stop buying. I wish I would have gotten into it years ago. It's so pricy now.

I can't even find a few of the machines I am looking for anymore.

#16 9 years ago

I had to move out of my basement to make room. I have one end of my conditioned workshop "Zip Walled" off for them, but when I hit 7 I will need to rethink that as well.

It is a bit of an obsession. Luckily, I have cheap tastes My want list includes Genesis, Hollywood Heat, Tag Team, and quite a few system 11 machines.

In another month or two, let me know if you are still selling it. By then the kitchen should be looking good and my pin fund will be a bit more replenished.

Otherwise, good luck with your sale.

#17 9 years ago

Hey Zim. Sure thing. I am not needing the money I am just needing the space. Haha.

There is a Genesis in northern va. He has been asking 12 for a long time and now I think he is at 1000. You could probably get away with 800 ish. Not too sure.

#18 9 years ago

This is def on my interest list. I've never seen the game around and I'm a mark for wrestling.

#19 9 years ago

Hey mrdoarcademan , how is your middle plastic above the team drop targets? Mine is busted up. Do you think you could get me a high res. scan of it?

#20 9 years ago

They don't go for much. Matter of fact, I think it has to be a certain buyer that will even touch it. It is very old school. It doesn't even have decent sound. I've seen a couple for about $500 relatively close, but the 2 hr drive seemed like a hassle. I even saw one for $200 non-working.

#21 9 years ago

Hey harbngr, pm sent

#22 9 years ago

Robby, same reason I bought it. Huge 80s wrestling fan. Also it wasn't 4 grand like most I wanted. Haha

#23 9 years ago

I want it lets talk.

#24 9 years ago

Awesome. Have you shipped pins before?

#25 9 years ago

I have shipped but I'm also known for making some mean road trips

#26 9 years ago

I really question what you all see in this game. I felt VERY fortunate to finally unload mine.

#27 9 years ago

Tim Arnold's drop targets spell out

EAT
MEAT

#28 9 years ago

Js,

It's just the nostalgic look of the game for me. I loved the 80s wrestling stuff. Trust me, when someone is playing it and then TZ, with all its LEDs goes bonkers the player of Tag Team will look. Haha.

#29 9 years ago

Tss,

Sounds great. I send you a PM with my email in to discuss.

Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Other
Cobra Amusements

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tag-team-pinball-price-check-any-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.