13 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by PinballJeff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1MillionDollars (resized).PNG

#1 13 days ago

I have an Addams Gold with the original paperwork and signed cert and trying to gauge a fair value. It has color DMD, and a new brass lockbar. Brass coin door. Cabinet is in decent shape. It is a reimport. It has some wear in the mansion area. Could use a shop job. Any idea what to ask for it? I'm thinking of selling it or trading. I will donate to pinside of course if it is traded or sold.

#2 13 days ago

Sold mine possibly better cond $ 23 k just b4 xmas Australia dollars

#3 13 days ago

I couldn't resist...

1MillionDollars (resized).PNG
#4 13 days ago

TAFG in the US is anywhere from $8-9000 up to $15K. If regular Addams Family(s) are now going for $8K, then start pricing higher for the limited edition.

#5 13 days ago
Quoted from jake35:

I have an Addams Gold with the original paperwork and signed cert and trying to gauge a fair value. It has color DMD, and a new brass lockbar. Brass coin door. Cabinet is in decent shape. It is a reimport. It has some wear in the mansion area. Could use a shop job. Any idea what to ask for it? I'm thinking of selling it or trading. I will donate to pinside of course if it is traded or sold.

This is on my want list, I was expecting if I saw it listed around now, to see it around $12,000-$13,000. Note John17a said he sold one in better shape for about $17,000 US in Australia. There is likely less supply there, but potentially less customers as well? No one really knows the ratio compared to the US.

1 week later
#6 5 days ago

The best version of one of the best games yields a premium price, but condition is key to price. Jbovenszi hit the nail on the head for price.

#7 4 days ago

Makes me want to go back in time. I was always interested in TAF, but couldn't find one that wasn't beat to death. Ended on getting one in a multi game purchase that was in really nice shape that I shopped out. At the time people wanted a standard over a gold because the blue looked better than the gold or something like that. At any rate, I found an op with a couple of standards, so I decided to let the TAFG go at $6,500 and it took some time before I had a buyer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside