Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtbpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972_PinDoc:

Back from the dead.
When the second ball is locked. My TAF absolutely WONT kick the third ball into the shooter lane UNLESS the coin door is open.
Defintely has something to do with the white interlock switch that detects door open or closed. It just started doing this out of the blue. But it's repeatable every single time.
Leave the door open and the 3rd ball kicks out like it should everything. Freaking weird.
I am also seeing some intermittent issue with switch 53 bookcase opto1. Wonder if it's related.
All switches in the swamp and trough test out perfectly.

Did you find out the cause and fix?

10 months later
#18 1 year ago
Quoted from shelby1000:

Hello, I have an Addams Family and just recently I have a problem when I lock two balls for multiball the third ball will not load into the shooter lane. The game will eventually go into the ball search and will just continue to do that. If I open the coin door and manually load the third ball and shoot it into the playfield the game doesn't seem to realize what is going on and doesn't respond correctly to the ball. I'm hoping that someone could point me in the right direction here as I'm not sure where to start. Do you think it is some sort of switch problem or possibly a circuit board issue? Everything else on the game seems to work fine.

I know it's an old post... but I wanted to post a solution.
I had a similar problem. Intermittent but got worse. After testing swamp switches in edge test- I saw that there was a stop of the ball in trough. If I shook the game a little- it would active the switch. ( I had already tested swamp switches and they were good). I took the swamp trough off bottom of playfield. The inside were the ball rolls was dirty and causing the ball to stop before activating the switch. There is not alot of tilt for the ball to roll- so it must move easily. After cleaning it was smooth so no resistance. Reassembled and all good.
Before this I tried replacing or adjusting switch wires which made no difference.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 29.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 159.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtbpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taf-wont-go-into-multiball?tu=mtbpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.