Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by patrickvc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I know you score it through the upper flipper to the adjacent ramp, but should it score if you shoot it up the bear ramp. I understand both are the same. Should the diverter be working? It works in gameplay. Also thing flips doesnt recognize every time

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I know you score it through the upper flipper to the adjacent ramp, but should it score if you shoot it up the bear ramp. I understand both are the same. Should the diverter be working? It works in gameplay. Also thing flips doesnt recognize every time

If you shoot 2 balls up the bear ramp when Super Jackpot is lit you will score it. During certain modes, including Mansion Multiball, Thing Flips and the diverter are de-activated.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

It actually sounds like the switch at the top of your bear kick ramp is out/flakey. If that switch doesn't work, then a shot up the bear kick ramp is treated the same is if it were shot up the red ramp.

When you shoot up the bear kick ramp, it should return to the right inlane *every* time (assuming thing flips wasn't lit). If it is ever returning to thing flips unexpectedly, it's because the aforementioned switch is not working correctly.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

It actually sounds like the switch at the top of your bear kick ramp is out/flakey. If that switch doesn't work, then a shot up the bear kick ramp is treated the same is if it were shot up the red ramp.

When you shoot up the bear kick ramp, it should return to the right inlane *every* time (assuming thing flips wasn't lit). If it is ever returning to thing flips unexpectedly, it's because the aforementioned switch is not working correctly.

Exactly, I used to have this problem with my bear kick ramp once or twice a year, the diode compresses and shorts the leads together or breaks at one of the leads. Check this first and you will probably find the issue.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks guys I believe you are correct. Appreciate it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 180.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taf-scoring-a-double-jackpot-entering-the-bear-kick-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.