Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Eskaybee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Just picked up a TAF recently and I noticed once in a blue moon ill be awarded 2-3 mansion rewards. It's running the gold rom but the reward is definitely mansion rewards, not cousin it hideout rewards. And I'm pretty sure (not certain) its not a bear kick ramp award. So my question is, does the gold rom have the chance of awarding more than one mansion item? It seems very rare, and I'm just wondering if I'm hitting fester right after a ramp reward and collecting both.

SKB

#2 8 years ago

If you have the gold roms, the 3 million mansion window will also give you the trap door to 1 other mansion award. Also after x(don't remember the numbers) amount of hits on the bear ramp it will also award a mansion window.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just picked up a TAF recently and I noticed once in a blue moon ill be awarded 2-3 mansion rewards. It's running the gold rom but the reward is definitely mansion rewards, not cousin it hideout rewards. And I'm pretty sure (not certain) its not a bear kick ramp award. So my question is, does the gold rom have the chance of awarding more than one mansion item? It seems very rare, and I'm just wondering if I'm hitting fester right after a ramp reward and collecting both.
SKB

Yes its part of the Gold feature, its also adjustable to make it more rare. I found it annoying and took away from the purity that was TAF

#4 8 years ago

Great. Thanks for the explanation. That makes much more sense especially about the 3 mil award.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside