(Topic ID: 51485)

TAF - how to disassemble/reassemble bookcase to apply decals?

By RussMyers

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RussMyers
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pedretti-gaming-0009-livello-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

And that is exactly why I cut mine in half, hole-punched the post openings a bit bigger, and stuck it on from the top without taking anything off. More power to everyone that is capable enough to take it apart and put it back together correctly, because I know that I am not that good yet.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

The way I look at it is:
I wasn't that good when I started it
I am that good now
I try to keep pushing the edge at which I am comfortable, but I ask a lot of questions to avoid mistakes that others have graciously made for me.
Of course, I get to invent my own, new mistakes
RussMyers

"Our" TAF is actually my mom's machine and it is at her house. I had gotten her TAF and Flintstones decals for Mother's Day, and went over one day to put them on. Since I didn't have a lot of time, I went the easy route. I do enjoy working on mine and figuring things out, because it always feels good to be able to put something back together and make it work. (We also installed the Flintstone drop targets from the top without removing anything, with the help from a hemostat holding them into place. Took 3 minutes tops, looks perfect. The redneck genious was flowing that day, I tell 'ya. lol)

FrankJ: Go for it, and good luck! You actually can't even tell where it was cut and put back together, and honestly nobody was ever going to look at it that close to tell anyway since it's in the corner of her bedroom and not in a showroom for sale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside