• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rwalters21
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

tulsa.craigslist.org link

Apparently already spoken for, what a deal. I just hope a player gets it and not a flipper!

#2 11 years ago

Dang what a smokin deal.

#3 11 years ago

Average price in England.

#4 11 years ago

I emailed within 1 hour of posting. I did not get a response.

#6 11 years ago

Yeah I'll take another 3...

#7 11 years ago

My mistake..

I have bought a TAF in the past though for £650. A TZ for £350 (None worker) & a STTNG for £300

Xe.com to work out the exchange rate.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah I'll take another 3...

Lets not get above ourselves.

Have you ever arranged shipping from England to the States? As you would have to deal with that side. I will wrap the table & you can deal with the other bits.

#9 11 years ago

I bet this is bogus.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from STTNG:

Lets not get above ourselves.
Have you ever arranged shipping from England to the States? As you would have to deal with that side. I will wrap the table & you can deal with the other bits.

Yeah man, like $500 I've seen in another thread. Did the conversions. Ill still take 3, maybe more

#11 11 years ago

I texted back and forth with the guy several times yesterday. He said he had a buyer on the way after work, but he seemed legit. He does have a NYC area code so that is very odd, but I've met lots of people on planes that live in one state and work in another state halfway across the country. I'm tempted to ask again if I can check it out just to see if it's legit.

BTW, if the "on hold" buyer was a flipper there is no way he would have left the guy's house without the game.

#12 11 years ago

No longer listed, so I would say someone got it, wish it were me.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Yeah man, like $500 I've seen in another thread. Did the conversions. Ill still take 3, maybe more

I'll keep you in mind.

#14 11 years ago

Wonder if this one will get in the Boston Pinball average and bring it down?!

#15 11 years ago

It could be true. I paid $400 for my Doctor Who (in 1996).

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from GoChiefs70:

Wonder if this one will get in the Boston Pinball average and bring it down?!

i think only ebay are counted in that?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I bet this is bogus.

Agreed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/taf-for-1650-check-it-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.