Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Any opinions on what this mythical creature should go for?

#2 10 years ago

$7000-$9,000

#3 10 years ago

$6,000

I would not pay more than $3,000 though. As soon as you open the box, its a CQ T3, with possible battery acid damage.

#4 10 years ago

I was thinking 3800-4000

#5 10 years ago

HUO mint T3 is around $3Kish, so the buyer knows he's losing mega bucks once opened. May be a tough sell, but it's a great game.

#6 10 years ago

I agree with this, so maybe add 20% because you get to open the box, $3,600.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

HUO mint T3 is around $3Kish

HAHAHAHA. Do I want a NIB MM, NIB AC/DC, NIB WOZ, NIB Hobit or NIB T3?? Tough choice, especially the last one.

#7 10 years ago

not worth a dime over 4,000

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

not worth a dime over 4,000

Not to me either, but someone would likely pay over $4,000. Compared to recent NIB prices it seems reasonable. The battery damage to the CPU is a risk factor also.

#9 10 years ago

I really wouldn't worry about battery damage. Haven't heard much about the watch-style batteries leaking.

I personally see it over $4k. You can find nice T3s in the upper 2's to low 3's. The NIB factor is huge to someone who wants that "new pin smell" but doesn't want a first run pin.

#10 10 years ago

At most the same it cost when it came which was probably between $3900-$4200 no more then that. It's not like it a LOTR or a Simpsons.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I really wouldn't worry about battery damage. Haven't heard much about the watch-style batteries leaking.

They leak too, but T3 has double A batteries. Correct me if I am wrong.

#12 10 years ago

4K if all stars are aligned perfectly.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I was thinking 3800-4000

I agree with Charles Bronson

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

They leak too, but T3 has double AA's. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, T3=Whitestar - uses 3xAA.

#15 10 years ago

The first SAM game was WPT, that's when they switched to the button style battery.

#16 10 years ago

I stand corrected esteemed members of the pinside community

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

esteemed members of the pinside community

“I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

I keed.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I personally see it over $4k. You can find nice T3s in the upper 2's to low 3's. The NIB factor is huge to someone who wants that "new pin smell" but doesn't want a first run pin.

I don't get why someone would buy NIB over HUO where HUO is available and significantly cheaper. I've been buying HUO for awhile. I bought one NIB. I realize you are joking on the smell part, but literally they even smell the same. HUO, if taken care of, and I'm talking Sterns (I cann't afford HUO Williams) are just as good and even better than NIB. I say better as the owner has usually gone over the game and done all the tweaks.

Back to the post, I think it would cap at $4K. It's a good game and one I want again, but there are alot of other choices if the price goes up much more. But you never know...you only need one person that really wants it. I could see it going for the same price as a NIB Star Trek Pro to the right person. I only add that as I am consistently wrong on prices. Things always go for more than I think it is reasonable LOL! Paying the same as a NIB Ster Trek doesn't seem reasonable, so it's likely right LOL!

Cheers,
Duane

#19 10 years ago

Trying to decide what to do with it....it would look so good next to T2 but.....

#20 10 years ago

Buy it and play it if the price is right!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t3-nib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.