Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0136.jpg
2012-05-26_18.10.42.jpg
IMAG0119.jpg
IMAG0118.jpg
#1 11 years ago

OK, so it was a week ago Tron came home. But it was lonely. So T3 came home today!

It's in pieces, had to take the backbox off to get it inside, but I still need to get it upstairs...so that's for another day.

It could use a really good cleaning....
Any suggestions on how to clean the metal ramps?

IMAG0118.jpgIMAG0118.jpg IMAG0119.jpgIMAG0119.jpg

#2 11 years ago

RPG look up......

Shoot here and here

Congrats enjoy your new game

#3 11 years ago

Awesome game.... I own 2 of them; neither of them are for sale.
Terry.

#4 11 years ago

Great sequel to T2. Have fun!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I own 2 of them; neither of them are for sale

Terry,
Just curious, why would you want to keep 2 of the same title?
Are they at different locations?

#6 11 years ago

Very underrated game! You will love it, I do...

#7 11 years ago

I'm in the process of shopping mine out. Bout to try that mothers metal polish on them. I'll let you know how it works. Was pretty easy to strip the board. Time consuming with all the ramps but I think it pretty well designed.

#8 11 years ago

I also agree this is a great game. It's far better than T2. I honestly cant see how anyone could prefer T2 to T3 other than nostalgia, which should be irrelevant for rating a pin. Has great flow, tight shots, makes you pay for missing shots, stackable modes, loads of fun. Only downside is that it's a pretty easy game.

#9 11 years ago

Congrats on the pickup, I've never played one but I love all the metal ramps and active backglass toy.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Very underrated game!

I agree. I played this at GAP and it was very fun. Very cool pin. I almost bought one that night.

#11 11 years ago

I need that pin to complete my Arnold Collection! Congrats!

#12 11 years ago

Thanks all. The wife and I managed to get it up into my office and it's on tap to be reassembled tomorrow.

Looking forward to playing this one, and I think it will officially mean that my office is now more of a game room than an office with a pinball in it!

2012-05-26_18.10.42.jpg2012-05-26_18.10.42.jpg

#13 11 years ago

Very under appreciated pin by most collectors. I love this game and it along with your Tron are 2 of Sterns best!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#15 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

markmon said:I also agree this is a great game. It's far better than T2. I honestly cant see how anyone could prefer T2 to T3 other than nostalgia, which should be irrelevant for rating a pin. Has great flow, tight shots, makes you pay for missing shots, stackable modes, loads of fun. Only downside is that it's a pretty easy game.
T2 looks and sounds much better than T3. I can't stand the sound on T3 especially. I never could stomach playing it enough to figure out if there was a decent game underneath. I trust those that say it's good though.

The title says "T3 Home now" Not is T3 better then T2 or is the OP asking for an opinion here? NO, but you come on and say it sucks so -- F.O. Instead you should congratlated him for his find. Get your negative S**T outta here. Debbie downer......Nice find by the way "NJ" enjoy your new pin my friend!

#16 11 years ago

Thanks! having a blast!

IMAG0136.jpgIMAG0136.jpg

#17 11 years ago

how did the metal ramps come out and what did you use?

#18 11 years ago

Nice start to a beautiful collection! You've only just begun....

#19 11 years ago

Very nice! I have T2 and never played T3 until Allentown show. It was great! Congrats!!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

It could use a really good cleaning....
Any suggestions on how to clean the metal ramps?

Attachments IMAG0119.jpg (175.3 KB, 0 downloads) 4 days old IMAG0118.jpg (181 KB, 0 downloads) 4 days old

Remove them and sand with 120 wet or dry.
Blue tape on the ramp flaps first.
Congrats on the score, great game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t3-home-now?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.