• Points 13 votes
    48%
  • Extra Ball 14 votes
    52%

(27 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 4 years ago

What is your preferred strategy in Video Mode? Points or Extra Ball

#2 4 years ago

I just like seeing how many terminators I can kill...I think the most I ever got was 28.

#3 4 years ago

Extra Ball. In that game, one extra ball can make all the difference.........
-Kyros

#4 4 years ago

Points for sure. Well, I never play with EBs turned on haha

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Points for sure. Well, I never play with EBs turned on haha

Exactly...I only have my BG and WOZ sset for extra balls. BG because having it off would make the bagatelle useless, and woz because its freakin hard.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Exactly...I only have my BG and WOZ sset for extra balls. BG because having it off would make the bagatelle useless, and woz because its freakin hard.

If I owned a TWD it might convince me to use EBs too.

#7 4 years ago

So I may have a dumb question...but how do you pursue an extra ball in Video Mode?
All I've ever been able to do is shoot lots of terminators and collect points.What am I missing?
Thanks.

#8 4 years ago

Your missing a tiny box with the letters eb in it.......good luck...it falls pretty fast...........Joey

#9 4 years ago

Ohh....and I'm a sweeper...if we're playing for fun and eb is on I'll try for it.........Joey

#10 4 years ago

Well,I have to say I dont recall ever seeing it...

#11 4 years ago

I've seen it but I don't think I have ever collected it... I go for max Terminators (therefore, points).

#12 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the HK Ship and the large Skull pay extra points, or are they the same value as the walking terminators? I enjoy blowing up the big ship!!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does anyone know if the HK Ship and the large Skull pay extra points, or are they the same value as the walking terminators? I enjoy blowing up the big ship!!

Me too. I am sure they do, just unsure of the amounts. I only go for them if I have cleared the Terms that are out there. Gotta get them all!

#14 4 years ago

That game gives out EBs like candy so I really couldn't care less if I pick one up in the video mode.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That game gives out EBs like candy so I really couldn't care less if I pick one up in the video mode.

You mean you could care less....if you couldn't care less...well....then you couldn't..... .................Joey

#17 4 years ago

You got that wrong, idiot

But I couldn't care less.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

You mean you could care less....if you couldn't care less...well....then you couldn't..... .................Joey

haha. actually you have it wrong. Common mistake though. Google is your friend.

#19 4 years ago

Well when two planes almost collide it's called a near miss....but if they nearly miss wouldn't that be a hit.......hmmm............Joey

#20 4 years ago

Bump

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Gotta killem' all!

Nice to see caucasian2step chime in .... the original 'points is points' Pinsider! Gotta listen to that man!

#22 4 years ago

Question: how many different video mode sequences are there? Anyone know?

#23 4 years ago

After paying close attention i think I have figured out the video mode scoring. Regular t-800's are worth 100k. The big head and the h/k ship are worth 500k each.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside