(Topic ID: 45693)

T2: Tskull aluminum eye mod kits for sale * now plug and play!

By gregatron

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

64e65e4fddf83281fab45416f09ab8813cee6298 (resized).jpg
T2_3.jpg
T2_2.jpg
T2_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
photo(12).JPG
photo11.JPG
T2_after_close.jpg
T2_after_3.jpg
T2_after_2.jpg
T2_B4.jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Hey guys,
At the urging of several of my friends, I have decided to start manufacturing some of my mods. I am starting with this one. It is intended to make your cheesy T2 skull look more like the movie skull. I spent a lot of time studying the original terminator skull and I wanted to come up with a simple solution. This kit requires some minor assembly (removal of skull, rivet removal etc...).
This kit includes everything you need to make your Terminator skull go
from this:

T2_B4.jpgT2_B4.jpg
to this:
T2_after_2.jpgT2_after_2.jpg T2_after_3.jpgT2_after_3.jpg T2_after_close.jpgT2_after_close.jpg

The kit includes CNC custom machined, hand polished, aluminum LED "eye" sockets,
all the hardware necessary to install the mod,
paint and paint brush (for the teeth), and detailed full color instructions.

Kit supply is somewhat limited at the moment as I wasn't sure of demand or acceptance, but I should have plenty for an initial run.

These kits are assembled and ready to ship. I should be able to ship them out the day after they are ordered.

The price will be set at $50 (including insured shipping, handling etc...)
If you are interested in one of these kits please email me at [email protected]

please make sure to put "T2 eye mod" in the subject line.
Include your Paypal ID and I can either send you an invoice or arrange for you to just Paypal me directly.

I'm not online much anymore so I can't guarantee that a post here will be seen and responded to in a timely manner.

I will do everything I can to make this a smooth process.
Thanks,
Greg

#2 11 years ago

I am one of Gregatron's lucky friends who has this mod created by him. For $50 this is an absolute steal and a massive upgrade from the original. He's also one of the nicest guys in the arcade/pinabll community and will make sure everyone is completely satisfied with the product. Buy with the utmost confidence.

#3 11 years ago

That looks awesome! If I ever pick up another T2, that would have to be a must.

#4 11 years ago

I agree it looks cool, but not $50 cool. No thanks. Ill stick with LED's.

#5 11 years ago

I want one

#6 11 years ago

I have one of these kits also. Worth every penny. Actually worth more. It changes the whole look of your pin and takes it from looking cheesy to realistic. I highly recommend this mod for your T2. Here are a few pics of my pin with Gregs machined eyes in it.

photo11.JPGphoto11.JPG photo(12).JPGphoto(12).JPG

#7 11 years ago

Actually now that I look at Gregs ad, he used my T2 head that he did for me for his post. Once again, a sweet mod for your T2 pin. Changes the whole look of your pin. Cannot wait for more of your mods Greg. They Rock!!!!!

#8 11 years ago

Looks pretty cool!

#9 11 years ago

I want one!

#10 11 years ago

Alright guys, thanks for all the interest!!!
All kits that have been ordered have been shipped.
I'd like to thank the guys that have ordered.
Selling this kit will allow me to move forward on a few of my other mods and tools
I plan on releasing in the near future. Thanks!!

#12 11 years ago

Does look cool!

I always thought the condom lamp eyes were awful.

I use red Cointaker supers (no dome)... Though not quite as nice as this it is a much better look.

#13 11 years ago

I like this a lot but I'm not big on removing rivets.

#14 11 years ago

Too bad I don't own a Terminator. I would definitely buy this!

#15 11 years ago

My set just showed up in the mail today, thanks for the quick shipping!

#16 11 years ago

Got to witness these in person on ThatGuy's T2. They look awesome! Someday, I will own a T2 and put this mod on it in a sec.

#17 11 years ago

Nice mod..now I have to get a T2..

#18 11 years ago

wicked!!

#19 11 years ago

OK, update,
I have had several people express interest in possibly having the mod "installed" on their T2 skull.
Due to the rivet removal etc...
This would involve you removing the skull from your machine, boxing it up and shipping it to me.
I am willing to do this for a small fee plus the extra shipping cost. If this is something you are interested in please PM me or email me at [email protected]. We can then make shipping arrangements etc...
Thanks,
Greg

#20 11 years ago

Looks good and can we see picture of one in game. I remember playing this game as one of my first at a pizza place called Ball Park pizza in Laguna Niguel, CA.

#21 11 years ago

I'll try and snap a couple of pics and post them within the next few days.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

I'll try and snap a couple of pics and post them within the next few days.

Thanks Paul!!

#23 11 years ago

I hate to receive.

#24 11 years ago

Here are the promised pics. As always, LEDs don't show up great in photos and this mod looks fantastic.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 11 years ago

Thanks Greg....awesome mod. Way way nicer than red condoms!!

#26 11 years ago

Yes, great looking! I may just have to do one...

#27 11 years ago

OK, all new orders have been shipped. Also, if you have sent me a PM or email requesting a kit
but have not yet completed the payment please let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks again guys for all the support and positive feedback.
Greg

#28 11 years ago

Update,
OK, I have several kits left. Get 'em now before they're gone!!!
Again, If you're interested in the kit being assembled/installed on your T2 skull,
Please contact me and I can relay the info to you.
Thanks again for all the interest in these. Pinside is an awesome site!!!
Greg

#29 11 years ago

What the heck..looks like a cool mod, just paid for a kit.
Dan

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcadedl:

What the heck..looks like a cool mod, just paid for a kit.
Dan

Thanks Dan!
Payment received. A kit will go out first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks for your interest!!
Greg

1 week later
#31 11 years ago

Alright guys,
I have spent the last week doing a couple things. I have installed this mod for a couple guys due to the drilling of the rivets and relocating the sockets. In doing so I have redesigned the kit to no longer require drilling or relocating the sockets. It is now plug and play, It will still require you to remove the skull from the playfield just for easier access and to paint the teeth etc...

I am going to offer this at the same price ($50 shipped/insured domestic), I will also still offer the service to mod your skull for an additional $20, ($70 Shipped/insured domestic) This includes cleaning, polishing, silver touch-up, painting the teeth, installing the kit and shipping it back fully insured.

For the guys that have previously purchased the original kit that have not yet installed it, please contact me if you are interested in the updated kit. I want to make sure everybody that purchased it has a chance for an updated kit. I will offer it straight across for the original kit if you have not yet installed it. This will require you to ship your original, uninstalled kit back to me. I realize that it will cost you an additional fee to return it to me, but I will ship you the new kit free of charge to offset that additional cost. As soon as I receive your original kit, I will ship out the replacement. Just contact me ahead of time.

I am offering the new kit starting today but I will not be able to start shipping the new kits until Monday or Tuesday due to me having to restock my supplies and building up enough supply for the demand.
Here are a few pics of a skull I just finished (higher rez than the other pics)

T2_1.jpgT2_1.jpg T2_2.jpgT2_2.jpg T2_3.jpgT2_3.jpg

As before please email me at [email protected] to make your order.

Greg

#32 11 years ago

Those look sweet, nice work!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Those look sweet, nice work!

Thank you sir, they are a labor of love.

#34 11 years ago

I may end up buying them at a later date if they are still available. What do you think?

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I may end up buying them at a later date if they are still available. What do you think?

Well, that does depend on how much of a later date we are talking about but, I should have enough supply to last for a couple of weeks or so.

Greg

#36 11 years ago

Hi Greg - I hope that skull that you just finished is mine! WOW. Cant wait to receive mine back. Thanks for offering such a great product AND service. Glen

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi Greg - I hope that skull that you just finished is mine! WOW. Cant wait to receive mine back. Thanks for offering such a great product AND service. Glen

It actually is yours, you should have it back in a couple days. It was shipped back to you early yesterday.

#38 11 years ago

Awesome! This is so cool. Thanks again.

#39 11 years ago

Yes!...Thanks for a great job....and it's getting better!!

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes!...Thanks for a great job....and it's getting better!!

I always aim to please, ha ha. Thanks for all the kind words and support guys.

Greg

#41 11 years ago

Now if you could only install it back into my machine for me too, lol. Its a bit of pain to get at the plastics as the back of the playfield is not very accessible. Anyway, cant wait to get it! Thanks again.

#42 11 years ago

Alright, minor update.
If you ordered and paid over the weekend your kit will ship out tomorrow (Monday)
Thanks again guys!!

#43 11 years ago

Hi Greg - Got mine back and installed it. It looks awesome. Thanks again.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi Greg - Got mine back and installed it. It looks awesome. Thanks again.

Awesome man. Glad you liked it!!

1 week later
#45 10 years ago

Update,
All new orders and kit "swaps" shipped out today.
Thanks again for all the kind words and positive support.
My next mod is in the works, after the testing phase I will announce it, then soon after, start taking orders.
Thanks again,
Greg

1 week later
#46 10 years ago

OK, All recent orders have been shipped as of today.
Thanks a lot guys! I have just restocked my supply and have several more kits available.
I have had several people express interest but have not heard back from them.
If you are interested in a kit, please email or PM me as my total stock is starting to dwindle.
Greg

#47 10 years ago

I emailed you and am interested in one. So everything lines right up now and it's just plug in?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

I emailed you and am interested in one. So everything lines right up now and it's just plug in?

Hi Bob, I just replied to your email.
Yes, there is no longer any need to drill. It is basically as simple as plugging in new bulbs. You may need to gain access by removing the skull to paint the teeth and clean the skull etc... But I have redesigned it to make it as easy as possible to install, and it is fully reversible if you ever want to go back to the old, bulging eye look .
Hope that helps,
Greg

4 years later
#49 6 years ago

Hi, are those still available? Would love to order one, i'm from Ottawa, Canada. Thanks!

#50 6 years ago

looks like gregatron is inactive, i picked up one of hes skull mod many years ago, looks awesome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 21.95
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-tskull-aluminum-eye-mod-kits-for-sale/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.