Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by daniel0265
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140515_140739.jpg
image-900.jpg
image-870.jpg
image-15.jpg
t21.jpg
20121222_185233.jpg
image-50.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stack15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Has anyone bought one of these or made/have something like it? Good? Bad? Ugly?

ebay.com link

#5 5 years ago

Doh! Sorry!

image-50.jpg
#7 5 years ago

I remember those DVD sets!

#8 5 years ago

Interesting the DVD set and the topper cost the same.

#10 5 years ago

I made an offer on the actual topper. Going to see on that first.

#12 5 years ago

Wow... I like both toppers! I received an eBay counteroffer and that one is now cheaper than the DVD set. I wonder... was that DVD set $180+ back when it was first released? I remember seeing it and thinking "oh that's cool." But I don't remember the price.

#15 5 years ago

Modfather definately earned that name. I have never been more impressed. The T2 box set is $180-$250 now. I would be in at $60ish. I might should check my local movie stop.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from daniel0265:

Don't get it!!! It looks better in the pic then in real life. It's just a molded plastic thingy with stickers and led on it. WAY over priced for what it is. This is what it looks like on my T2.... it's not worth it.

Thank you for the feedback on the actual product! I think it looks great in picture one. Kind of... well not great in picture two... and okay in picture three. I was wondering about the quality since the guy says it is only 1mm thick.

I will scour eBay for some other trinket that may make a cool topper. I don't know about paying $200 for a boxed DVD set. There has got to be some cool Terminator thing out there.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241159/

I found the deal I was referring to.

I copied bigduke6 and added brighter LEDs for the eyes and flashers. Looks sick in a dark room.

They still seem to have it. The code is expired though. It's $110.99.

#23 5 years ago

Interesting... so one happy eBay customer and one not so pleased one. I was just talking to friends about these toppers today. I still haven't decided if I want the eBay one or the DVD head. If I were to ever sell the game, the DVD head could stay whereas the topper would have to go with it.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You are not going to sell your T2 though. This is like what, your 3rd time around?

So true! FGY is the game for sale now and JM would be the next one. I already have people in line for JM... much, much, much easier to sell the sub 2k games.

I honestly think the eBay topper looks good. The mixed reviews here pretty much brought my topper shopping to a screeching halt.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from daniel0265:

I'm too lazy to make one

I hear you there. If you do want to sell & ship it, let me know. I dislike the "20-40 days shipping time" from the Argentina eBay guy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stack15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside