(Topic ID: 18307)

T2 - price check and what should I look out for?

By RustyLizard

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

smiley-4.gif
Arnold.gif
#1 11 years ago

Seriously thinking about taking a T2 in a trade deal. Anything I should watch out for? I played this game years ago and remember liking it. Any ideas on what it's worth? In Wisconsin if that matters. Routed machine but pretty nice shape, probably a solid 8 for condition.

#2 11 years ago

Make sure the H/K Ship is there and not broken. (repros available)
Make sure Skull and Gun work correctly.
Check plastics.
Have fun!

Arnold.gifArnold.gif

#3 11 years ago

Skull and gun like spfxted said. If you snag it, and don't love it send me a PM. Been looking for one.

#4 11 years ago

Any idea on dollar value?

#5 11 years ago

Prices on T2 are all over the place! $1,500 used to get you a nice one. My friend sold his for $2,500.

#6 11 years ago

Seen them anywhere between $1200 and $1800. For the one you're describing (8 out of 10) $1400 - $1500 is probably on target.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Prices on T2 are all over the place! $1,500 used to get you a nice one. My friend sold his for $2,500.

Shazaam!

#8 11 years ago

Yeah, his had lots of cool stuff on it. Mine has the LED H/K Ship and the Exoskeleton Mod with the LED Eyes and Chest. I still enjoy it. I sold my first one and missed it! I did come back!

smiley-4.gifsmiley-4.gif

#9 11 years ago

You can't price police reality. If he sold it for that good for him. Now grab a six pack of glazers and wait for a $1500 EM with peeling backglass
To show up. Was hoping to get $1500 if I decided not to keep it. Might be close to safe on that?

#10 11 years ago

I'd say that's pretty good. If it's really nice...maybe more...

#11 11 years ago

Look at the inserts. The one I bought had raised insets that I am still working on keeping down. Take off the glass and run your fingers over the inserts. You will be able to tell if they are raised up.

#12 11 years ago

Look in the backbox at the power board, too! All WPC games have power connectors that get burny, but I've found the earlier ones get extra crispy. So remove J120, J121, J115 and J101, and make sure the board is good underneath.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Look in the backbox at the power board, too! All WPC games have power connectors that get burny, but I've found the earlier ones get extra crispy. So remove J120, J121, J115 and J101, and make sure the board is good underneath.

Good idea. It has a Rottendog MPU board that almost new but I will check the others too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 27.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-price-check-and-what-should-i-look-out-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.