Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by snakesnsparklers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0116 (resized).JPG
IMG_0121 (resized).JPG
IMG_0120 (resized).JPG
IMG_0119 (resized).JPG
IMG_0118 (resized).JPG
IMG_0117 (resized).JPG
IMG_0115 (resized).JPG
IMG_0106 (resized).JPG
IMG_0114 (resized).JPG
IMG_0108 (resized).JPG
IMG_0107 (resized).JPG
IMG_0105 (resized).JPG
IMG_0104 (resized).JPG
IMG_0103 (resized).JPG
IMG_0102 (resized).JPG
IMG_0101 (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

Can I get a current price check on a good condition T2?

Thanks!

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Can I get a current price check on a good condition T2?
Thanks!

If you were selling to me $1,000. If you were buying from me $3,000.

Otherwise I'd say in the middle. Probably $2K-$2,500 these days. Nice, no extras.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Otherwise I'd say in the middle. Probably $2K-$2,500 these days. Nice, no extras.

Oh wow this is so true.
-Mike

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Oh wow this is so true.
-Mike

I hope you mean an ironic truth about what people tend to do these day.

Not something you think I personally would really do myself?

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Not something you think I personally would really do myself?

We all have an evil side
-Mike

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Classic truth!

I agree with your price assessment for a average condition example.

Unshopped, not working, excessive PF or cab damage, basket case lower.

#7 1 year ago

Here are some pics for reference... any further thoughts?

IMG_0101 (resized).JPG

IMG_0102 (resized).JPG

IMG_0103 (resized).JPG

IMG_0104 (resized).JPG

IMG_0105 (resized).JPG

IMG_0107 (resized).JPG

IMG_0108 (resized).JPG

IMG_0114 (resized).JPG

IMG_0106 (resized).JPG

IMG_0115 (resized).JPG

IMG_0117 (resized).JPG

IMG_0118 (resized).JPG

IMG_0119 (resized).JPG

IMG_0120 (resized).JPG

IMG_0121 (resized).JPG

IMG_0116 (resized).JPG

#8 1 year ago

Is this the one near nashville? He will not go less than 2000. I offered 1500. That's what it's worth to me.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

Is this the one near nashville? He will not go less than 2000. I offered 1500. That's what it's worth to me.

It is, have you seen it in person?

From the pictures, it appeared to be in decent condition. Is the going rate $1,500 for one in this condition?

#10 1 year ago

$2,000 - $2,500 are what you'll find these for all day.

#11 1 year ago

Looks like it's in great shape. Broken tail on the hunter ship which is so damn common and not much of a detractor. You can get a new ship and I recommend Pinbits ship protector with flashing lights.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from maffewl:

It is, have you seen it in person?
From the pictures, it appeared to be in decent condition. Is the going rate $1,500 for one in this condition?

that is just my personal limit on this game. It needs new side rails (dents), LEDs, few small broken items fixed, shopped, etc.

It is not a keeper for me, so would be a fix and sell. If you like it and plan on keeping $2k is not bad. Playfield looks pretty good. I have a buddy with one I can get for $1800, but just really do not have much interest in the game.

#13 1 year ago

If it plays without issues, I could see 1800 to 2000 based on you pics and of course how bad do you want it?
-Mike

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

If it plays without issues, I could see 1800 to 2000 based on you pics and of course how bad do you want it?
-Mike

I wouldn't say badly. It's a good game, but not a "must have". I just have the same pinball buying addiction as everyone else here.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I wouldn't say badly. It's a good game, but not a "must have". I just have the same pinball buying addiction as everyone else here.

If you got it for 1800 you could quickly sell it after your done playing it....
If you got it for 2k, you could still break even when your done it would just take a bit longer to sell...

Short answer: its worth 2k

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

If you got it for 1800 you could quickly sell it after your done playing it....
If you got it for 2k, you could still break even when your done it would just take a bit longer to sell...
Short answer: its worth 2k

Thanks, this is helpful. Are you saying it's worth $2k in current condition? I ask because I would want to tear it down, replace lights with LEDs, replace the ship, install a playfield protector, clean all the parts, etc. So if I could only get $2k out of it no matter what I do, then it may be a lost cause for me.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Thanks, this is helpful. Are you saying it's worth $2k in current condition? I ask because I would want to tear it down, replace lights with LEDs, replace the ship, install a playfield protector, clean all the parts, etc. So if I could only get $2k out of it no matter what I do, then it may be a lost cause for me.

If I bought it for 2k, I would strip it and clean it, and change the GI to LED. But I love shopping games and I have piles of comet LEDs so if I sold it for 2k then I still consider myself "breaking even" because I got to enjoy the game for awhile.
I would not do insert LEDs (non ghosting are more $ than GI bulbs) and I would not do the playfield protector. That way your not investing much more than purchase price.

Short answer: I would pay 2k as it sits

#18 1 year ago

Mightbhave to replace at least one spot target in the middle. Might just need reattached. I would feel decent about it if I got this for 1800

#19 1 year ago

Looks to be in really good shape , down here it would sell for $2500 with new rubbers & clean up.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I would not do insert LEDs (non ghosting are more $ than GI bulbs)

You don't need non ghosting in the inserts of Williams and bally dmd games. Just use regular leds and get the patched game Rom as it's cheaper.

#21 1 year ago

One just popped up locally for $1,500 and it sold that day. So I would say 2k isn't a bad price and $1,500 is too good of a price.

#22 1 year ago

it's T2....you'll get bored with it, trust me.

with that said, i sold mine last year for 2200 in this condition, maybe better actually.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

You don't need non ghosting in the inserts of Williams and bally dmd games. Just use regular leds and get the patched game Rom as it's cheaper.

I've purchased the machine, can you clarify where to get the patched game rom?

#24 1 year ago

Lots of places in the states I heard. I get mine from a guy in Canada. If you can't find them in the states let me know. Almost anyone who sells roms can do them.
They work perfect.

#25 1 year ago

If you are handy compiling a program and burning your own ROMS, here is a link to download the WPC Lamp Matrix Rom Driver patch (source code): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljjrhszv5kvz458/wpclp-master.zip?dl=0

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Which version are you talking about? 8.2?

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Which version are you talking about? 8.2?

It is not a version, it's a patch that can be applied to any version ROM, and you can make the version say any number you want. L-8 is the latest software revision, so some might call it 8.1 which is unofficial.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It is not a version, it's a patch that can be applied to any version ROM, and you can make the version say any number you want. L-8 is the latest software revision, so some might call it 8.1 which is unofficial.

Got it... anyway, I might be a bit lost here, because I really want to get the best of my game.... That being said, meanwhile my T2 runs the L-8 rom version, I was planning to go with the latest "8.2" version from pinsider inkochnito that removes the "thump-thump" on attraction mode!

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Got it... anyway, I might be a bit lost here, because I really want to get the best of my game.... That being said, meanwhile my T2 runs the L-8 rom version, I was planning to go with the latest "8.2" version from pinsider inkochnito that removes the "thump-thump" on attraction mode!

Yep that is another patch. I use the same (L-8 rom with nonghosting patch and no attract sound patch).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Machine - For Sale
Wall Township, NJ
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside