• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mitch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi,
I have a playfield that is partly restored. Inserts are glued, playfield is sanded flat and has first coat clear ready for touch ups/decals.

What is the playfield worth in the current condition?
If I decide to finish the playfield what would it be worth?

#2 7 years ago

Your options are limited. With the announcement of the repro playfield coupled with the top end of what a t2 game is worth limits the amount you can get. I have had minimal interest, (save for one crazy person) in the one I have for sale that was restored by hsa. I have $1,300 in it restored and I'm selling it, decals and playfield rails for $1,100.00. The repro were announced like 2 weeks after I got mine back from hsa.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Your options are limited. With the announcement of the repro playfield coupled with the top end of what a t2 game is worth limits the amount you can get. I have had minimal interest, (save for one crazy person) in the one I have for sale that was restored by hsa. I have $1,300 in it restored and I'm selling it, decals and playfield rails for $1,100.00. The repro were announced like 2 weeks after I got mine back from hsa.

It might not be worth much but would like to know how much. If it's 0 i might hang it on the wall. But I think it's more as the current state is far better than many t2 i have seen.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from tezting:

It might not be worth much but would like to know how much. If it's 0 i might hang it on the wall. But I think it's more as the current state is far better than many t2 i have seen.

Oh for certain. I didn't mean to imply it didn't have value. If you're doing the work and not sending it out you should be able to recoup your costs to a degree.

#5 7 years ago

Seeing how its partially done and still needs alot of the harder work like touch ups and decals and most people don't like working on a playfield someones else has already sanded and cleared i'd say a couple hundred bucks, probably worth the same or less then if you hadn't started the restoration.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-playfield-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.