Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Might have a line on an NOS T2 pf . . .. any idea what it's worth?
Tks
Steve

#2 9 years ago

thats a tough call, T2 itself doesnt bring much money, but finding a perfect playfield on a T2 is next to impossible also. sure there are many people myself included looking for such an item, toss it on ebay and let it ride, you'll have atleast one bidder

3 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

"T2 itself doesn't bring much money"
....seems like a lot of recent sales are in the $2500 range....is that perception based in relativity to new sterns? $2500 seems like much to me. Dunno?

#4 9 years ago

I don't consider T2 a $2500 game. I've never paid even half that for a T2 and I'm on my 3rd one. T2s are cheap and everywhere they made like 15,000 of em.

#5 9 years ago

NOS T2 playfield....depends on condition (just like everything else)....but I would use newer reproduction playfield as a starting point. Maybe $400-$700 as a range? Good luck with you hunt! Let us know how it turns out.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from stevehessss:

Might have a line on an NOS T2 pf . . .. any idea what it's worth?
Tks
Steve

I turned my $750 T2 off of CL into a thing of beauty. Wish you would have had this PF for sale 1 yr ago before we started the restoration process. Then we would have only needed HSA to clear coat it. The stock Diamond Plate is not that thick to begin with.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandmd/

#7 9 years ago

someone that knows about pinball will want 800-1200 easy for an NOS T2 play field, and i myself have owned 3 and also didn't pay more than 1300 for any of them.

#8 9 years ago

I have an NOS T2 playfield and paid $1400 for it 3 years ago. I'm aware that is close to the price of the machine and quite aware that I probably overpaid, but I didn't care. When it comes to a playfield like this that is fairly rare to come by, a collector who loves the game and can afford the PF, doesn't value the PF relative to the price of the machine. He/She sees an opportunity to acquire a rare piece that will tremendously uptick the quality of their machine and they jump at it. Now if there were a ton of repros available or it was a late Stern game with PFs readily available than by all means it becomes sub $1k. I'm not saying the pricing logic is right, but if the item is rare enough then it will command that premium.

#9 9 years ago

Agree. Getting a NOS PF for one of those games like T2 where there are no repros or might face licensing issues attarct a premium. Around $1,200 would be my guess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 21.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.