(Topic ID: 3966)

My Pin: A few questions about display and rumble feature!

By lpeters82

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SD532548.JPG
    SD532549.JPG
    GNR.jpg
    NF_and_JP_.jpg
    DM,,.jpg
    GNR_.jpg
    T2.jpg
    T2skirt.jpg
    Arnie.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_gorilla.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 12 years ago

My first owned pin was a T2. I think its a great place to start. Though not deep, as mentioned it was reliable and entertaining. I only sold it because 18 months was beyond my attention span and I wanted to move on to something new.

I played JP years ago on an work owned machine. I know I LIKED it, I just don't remember much about it.

If you take the time to play a couple of games on both, you will probably have a gut feeling as to which one you really want. Good luck!

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

getting that Trex to work right is a nightmare

It's too cold in Alaska for most dinosaurs to survive. I can see where this would be a problem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_gorilla.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-or-jp-my-1st-pin-virtually-the-same-condition-and-price?tu=the_gorilla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.