(Topic ID: 3966)

My Pin: A few questions about display and rumble feature!

By lpeters82

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SD532548.JPG
    SD532549.JPG
    GNR.jpg
    NF_and_JP_.jpg
    DM,,.jpg
    GNR_.jpg
    T2.jpg
    T2skirt.jpg
    Arnie.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 12 years ago

Nice to see another Wisconsin pinsider on the forums. There are few of us it seems... Welcome!

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Did you happen to see the Tales of the Arabian Nights machine listed in Madison a few weeks ago. I called the day the ad was listed but the guy said he already had 30+ calls.

Holy crap! I didn't see that one. TOTAN is on my short list of dream pins, but it rarely seems to come up for sale. When it does the price is usually so outlandish that I would be hard pressed to justify the purchase though.

Where did you see it posted? Ebay... Craig's List?

I haven't been able to come across much in the area lately. There was a RBION in Sun Prairie a number of months ago for a decent price. Kinda wishing I would have bought that one now... Snooze you lose as they say!

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

It was on CL for $2300. One of my dream games, but until I win the lottery it's not going to be on my radar yet.

Unless that thing was beat to snot that would have been an amazing deal. I would have totally pulled the trigger on that (even if it were in rough shape)... Would have looked great next to my LOTR!

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Yes, my buddy called on it. They guy who got it tried telling the seller it was only worth $1500 or so. My buddy told him it was worth much more than that and that he was willing to pay more than his asking price. It finally sold for $2600 to the original guy. My friend was willing to pay up to 4k. Supposedly it was in pristine condition.

Too bad the original guy got it after trying to scam the seller like that. Like your friend, I too would have gone as far as 4K for that machine. Dream pin, pristine condition, and right in my backyard would have made it a no brainer.

BTW, I will be in the Madison area sometime in August to pick up my HS2 (if you watch CL, it was listed on there forever). I'm willing to deliver if there's something out here you're interested in or along my route. Price dependant on the PITA factor for me (maybe as cheap as a case of Schlitz). Free delivery if you can get a Black Hole from Minneapolis for me and bring it to Madison!

I'm going to be heading up to the Twin Cities area in mid-July for a few days. Whereabouts is the Black Hole at in Minneapolis? I'm sure we can work out a way for me to get it back to Madison for you. I'm even on the east side of town! In the meantime, I'll have to keep my eyes open for pins out your way. That would certainly open up my search radius a bit.

#41 12 years ago

Pinsiders helping Pinsiders...

We're all in this together after all!

I'm just making sure a couple of things are lined up for next month and then I'll send you a Pinside mail so we can coordinate this thing. That'll shave a good 8 hours off your round trip.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-or-jp-my-1st-pin-virtually-the-same-condition-and-price?tu=jarjarisgod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.