• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

t2 lights (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stf_dnx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hello
I have 2 weird glitches on my T2. It has leds, but i bought it like that, so no idea if leds are non-ghosting ones or if the board has been upgraded.
1st glitch: pass code and vault key are on when the game starts, and globally these 2 ones behave rarelly during the game (cf. pic)
2nd glitch: the bank targets (the "lite kickback" ones on the bottom right of the playfield) move and go on and off with the flippers.
Any clue are welcomed, thanks

t2 lights (resized).jpeg

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Do the bank targets match up with the upper lanes maybe?

I don't think so. Upper lanes are working correctly, bank targets are quite erratic

Quoted from zacaj:

I'd start by replacing any fishy LEDs with incandescents, at least as a test.

yes, i'm gonna try this and let you know if it works better with incandescents

#7 3 years ago

So, after running some tests:
The passcode and Vault key work correctly when tested, the same for the bank targets. These 2 lines of lights are numbered 71 to 75 (yellow dots) and 76 to 78 (bank targets).

BUT, when I test lights 81 to 88, the correspondant lights in 70's lights up at the same time.
For example, when I test the right ramp million (82), Vault key (72) lights up.
And zacaj were actually right, when I test the top lane lights (86 87 88), the bank targets (76 78 79) lights up accordingly.

Any clue what I should fix?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stf_dnx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside