Just recently took on a T2 to fix up with 2 issues. DMD is Garbled as in photo, and game will reset periodically.
Below is what I have done so far with the DMD issue.
1. Re-seated J101 and 102 as per pinwiki for the game reset issue. Have not pulled the main board off yet to check solder joints.
2. Swapped all ribbon cables with known working ones.
3. Swapped the DMD itself with a known working one.
4. installed a new DMD high power replacement board that just fits over the top. (also pictured here).
5. Checked all voltages below are my readings on the 8 pin DMD connector and the main board test points.
Pin 1 = 113.2
Pin 2 = 91.5
Pin 3 = Key
Pin 4 = Ground
Pin 5 = Ground
Pin 6 = 7.07
Pin 7 = 12.83
Pin 8 = 64.9
TP1 = 18.53
TP2 = 6.92
TP3 = 12.02
TP4 = .615
TP5 = Ground
TP6 = 87.8
TP7 = 26.2
TP8 = 20.6
Any help with my next steps is much appreciated.