DSCN1395.JPG
DSCN1450.JPG
DSCN1434.JPG
DSCN1401.JPG
100_1453.JPG
100_1441.JPG
100_1438.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Here is a T2 I customized a while back. All mods were made not bought. Added red led's to light shooter lane, blue led's to front and rear this really made the pf colors glow. Diamong plated side's, legs, and trim.

100_1438.JPG100_1438.JPG 100_1441.JPG100_1441.JPG 100_1453.JPG100_1453.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More

DSCN1401.JPGDSCN1401.JPG DSCN1434.JPGDSCN1434.JPG DSCN1450.JPGDSCN1450.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Thats phat!

#4 10 years ago

more

DSCN1395.JPGDSCN1395.JPG DSCN1400.JPGDSCN1400.JPG DSCN1423.JPGDSCN1423.JPG

#5 10 years ago

As Borat would say.... Very Nice!!

#6 10 years ago

Ohh and added custom led's behind the red eye's in backbox.

DSCN1437.JPGDSCN1437.JPG

#7 10 years ago

Excellent!

#8 10 years ago

Damn that's hot !

Nice job.

LTG : )

#9 10 years ago

Wow..... Looking good... Alot of great colors. ....Care to share on the Backbox lighting Led's.... THX>

#11 10 years ago

Cool...the blue splashes give it that "James Cameron" look. Most of his movies (Aliens, Terminator, Abyss, T2, True Lies) have cool blue lighting all over the place.

#12 10 years ago

love the creepy lighting in the back of the playfield- that is a show winner T2!

#13 10 years ago

Wow. Impressive!

#14 10 years ago

I want that one and a DM done in black diamond plate....can you make it happen?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

I want that one and a DM done in black diamond plate....can you make it happen?

I dont see why not. Would you like me to do a little research?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I dont see why not. Would you like me to do a little research?

That's funny because those are the two games I have.. Looks awesome!

#17 10 years ago

Well you should bring those to me and let me trick them out for you. Price is very reasonable.

#18 10 years ago

For the backglass, could you use a red slow or fast flasher for Arnold's eye?

#19 10 years ago

I have always thought this would look great on a T3 too. Especially since the entire machine is lined with 'fake' screened diamond plate. If this is something you would like to try, let me know and I would be glad to lend my T3 as the model

image-20.jpgimage-20.jpg

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Elfman:

I have always thought this would look great on a T3 too. Especially since the entire machine is lined with 'fake' screened diamond plate. If this is something you would like to try, let me know and I would be glad to lend my T3 as the model

I would love to try it out on t3. I will do at no charge. My problem is i have to buy a maching in order to try to customize this gets pricey for me. I see that the distance between us may play a big factor. Let me know if you want to try to work something out. If this post reads weird sorry on a little phone.

#21 10 years ago

Better idea. I can just make custom diamond plate blades and trim and ship it out if anyone would buy.

#22 10 years ago

I may have a T2 for sale soon and a Demo-man if anyone is interested.

#23 10 years ago

Offer it on the T2 Members Only Club as well...

#24 10 years ago

Was never really interested in a T2 until I saw this one.

Shout out to Wayland!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Was never really interested in a T2 until I saw this one.Shout out to Wayland!

thanks man. T2 is a great game imo. I wish i never sold. I need to buy another one so if anyone is selling let me know.

#26 10 years ago

There is one on Ebay now....

#27 10 years ago

The machine i sold or blades. If its blades and trim they cant compete with me as im not in it for money just a fun hobby.

#28 10 years ago

link it pplease. Nevermiind I should read everything before I post.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

thanks man. T2 is a great game imo. I wish i never sold. I need to buy another one so if anyone is selling let me know.

Trade you for mario plus cash.

#31 10 years ago

You are killing me. Pm me your proposal. My kids may kill me but ill make it up to them.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

You are killing me. Pm me your proposal. My kids may kill me but ill make it up to them.

I cant right now man, im just playing. Let your kids play on that mario for a while and maybe in a few months we can talk. I am so busy with work on the road right now I have a pile or stuff to put on T2 that i havent gotten to yet. I would liek to enjoy it with its flipper rebuild and mods for a bit any ways before I sell or trade it off.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I would love to try it out on t3. I will do at no charge. My problem is i have to buy a maching in order to try to customize this gets pricey for me. I see that the distance between us may play a big factor. Let me know if you want to try to work something out. If this post reads weird sorry on a little phone.

Yeah, I think distance may be the deal breaker here, but it you are willing to try things based on measurements, I am thinking that we could at least get some test pieces shipped out. Would be glad to pay for that expense for sure. Could possibly cover material expense too.

So it looks like for T2, most of the diamond plate is inside the playfield, backbox trim and on the legs. Do you think there could be some things that could be done to the outside of the T3? Might be too much of an expense on materials but I envision diamond plate

But if you want me to take some measurements on my T3, I can send them over and we can prototype it out. Completely understand if that is too much effort though or just won't work through the mail. I think at the very least, black diamond plate on the legs would be a nice addition. Or even side rails with flipper button protectors! Maybe even a coin door cover or something. Just spit-balling here but let me know if you want to collaborate.

#35 10 years ago

I have already had some ideas. To get fully creative I need to have the machine but here is one idea for the cab. A full new set of decals of sorts with 9 to 12 inch tall t3 symbol done in a blue el sheet to make iit shine even in the dark. The front would be a lot more detailed. I may just buy a t3 and get this done at some point. It kind of sucks right now very busy at work hard to make the time for pinball. if you made templates the cab inner and outer could be done error free. Ohh the cab mod I was thinking over would be removable but I would need a small hole drilled through the cab at the el location.

#36 10 years ago

How much? I want it.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

How much? I want it.

if you are talking about the T2 diamond plate blades and trim package I hope to make available for around $60.00 but that is a guess. If you are looking for the price for my T3 cab idea idk I will have to buy a T3 and make it first unless someone wants to lend me theirs for a month or two annd they would get it for free.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

Wow..... Looking good... Alot of great colors. ....Care to share on the Backbox lighting Led's.... THX>

Nothing special just a wedge base, a 5mm Red led, a resistor, and some 22 gauge wire. It is basically a longer version of a flex led.

Start with the wires add your resisors, push wires through the wedge base and hot glue inside wedge. then solder on your red led. Then just put it in a nearby socket that doesn't have a negative impact on the backbox lighting flex it into position and your T2 eyes will glow red. It looks far better in person.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Leeps:

How much? I want it.

Buy one bring it to me and let me customize it any way I want. I will only charge for materials and you must agree to take to at least 1 show and keep the machine for at least 1 year. This deal is only good once unless I find a machine to buy first. Btw I will have the machine for at least 2 months I do work full time sorry.

#40 10 years ago

Man that is bad ass! Too bad you're in the States, I would buy this off you! I might pick up that leg and trim set you mentioned though.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Man that is bad ass! Too bad you're in the States, I would buy this off you! I might pick up that leg and trim set you mentioned though.

I will be working on a kit for everyone. I am doing a T2 for a fellow pinsider that will blow the doors off the Diamond plate edition. Ohh if anyone wants the T-800 mod I will be making up about 10 and selling for about $30-$50. The T-1000 takes up too much of my time to supply sorry. I will be in the process of creating a new H/K mod If it works the way I want it too I will try to make it available otherwise ill send it off for someone else to produce.

#42 10 years ago

Man!!! Chris you got me T2 Dreamin!!!....

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Man!!! Chris you got me T2 Dreamin!!!....

Finishing Earthshaker undercab lighting with tie into game play than I will get your PF on the rotisserie. I will probably post a video of Earthshaker undercab lighting at some point this week.

Here is a link to an uderbody kit that is not mine and is way overpriced. I will be offering a kit soon that ties into gameplay for about half of what the crap ebay kit is. If the ebay kit listed is a pinsider sorry but come on man.
ebay.com link: LED UNDER CABINET 14 MODE VOICE MUSIC ACTIVATED LIGHTING KIT ANY MACHINE

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Finishing Earthshaker undercab lighting with tie into game play than I will get your PF on the rotisserie. I will probably post a video of Earthshaker undercab lighting at some point this week.

Here is a link to an uderbody kit that is not mine and is way overpriced. I will be offering a kit soon that ties into gameplay for about half of what the crap ebay kit is

Awesome!!!

2 weeks later
#45 10 years ago

I have a few h/k ships avail. If anyone needs one. $36 shipped

7 months later
#46 10 years ago

I am in the process of building 1 more of this edition if anyone is interested. This one will have a few changes and a few more mods.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-diamond-plate-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.