8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-04-03_at_4.15.10_PM_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grangeomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Is it safe to assume that the chase loop shot, up the right side, is supposed to loop around the back and come back down the left? I just got a T2 to work on, and it just goes up and gets "diverted" into the top 3 lanes.

Thanks,
Jeff

#4 8 years ago

I think the metal side wall of the loop is a bit bent, or something, because every time, it just hits one of the posts on top of the three lanes, when it should sail right by them.

#7 8 years ago

I checked mine out last night, and it seems to have a black (perhaps smaller?) sleeve in that location. It was kind of late last night when I realized that it's a bit of a bitch to get to that part of the playfield. With the other things I've got going (getting machines ready for MGC), I probably won't tackle this project just yet.
If I'm missing anything when it comes to getting to the rear of that playfield, please let me know, but it looks like I'll have to take off a LOT of stuff to get to that metal rail (perhaps a bit less if it's just the post sleeve). And I may have to completely remove the playfield from the machine to get to them anyway, since there are no slide rails.

Thanks,
Jeff

#9 8 years ago

I did reach in there, and it doesn't seem like the post is causing any problems. I think there's just a little "dip" in the metal rail that's pushing the ball down a bit.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

3 months later
#10 7 years ago

Finally got some time to tear into this. I was able to pull the playfield and get to that metal rail without removing as much as I thought I'd have to. After a couple tries, and a few playfield installations/removals to test it out, I've got it so that the chase loop now actually LOOPS around and comes back to the flippers from the left, just like it's supposed to! I just had to re-bend the rail a bit at the end.

This seems to be kind of a standard feature on Steve Ritchie designs, and this makes T2 play much faster. Thanks for all the help out there!

Jeff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grangeomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-chase-loop-shot?tu=Grangeomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.