By dinot

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T2 Cannon (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hey folks, just picked up a T2 today. Game was in a local dealers showroom for a while and it seemed to be working fine. Haven't had a Bally/Williams in years. After I brought it home, everything was working fine. Anyways, I was doing some minor work such as swapping out some LEDs I had on hand and replacing rubber.

After having the playfield up to replace the buttons (start and flipper buttons). I put the PF down and start to play and the cannon doesn't work. I went into switch test mode and all 3 of the switches (2 underneath and 1 on top) seem to work (the two underneath are pressed on). The motor doesn't even seem to be trying to run. I checked the connections and they seem ok. I noticed a wire underneath the motor (coming out of a green board...red arrow in the pic) not connected to anything but I don't see the other end of this if it were cut. (R2 in the pic attached)

In Gun test, I get the message not at mark. When I exit that test it says it is calibrating but it doesn't move.

I tested almost every switch on the pin and they all seem to work. I visually checked all fuses and they seem fine.

Any thoughts?
T2 Cannon (resized).jpgT2 Cannon (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

OK...so I went down the wrong path. I noticed that I don't have flashers either, so I am guessing that this is my problem in that I don't have 12V. It has been many years since I've had a WPC so I need to find out why.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 21.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dinot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-cannon-stopped-working?tu=dinot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.