3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

329ADF4A-AD72-4BFB-B286-36D1F9F24B9C (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

Is there any interest if I get the T-Rex relay board made. They’re currently unobtanium and a customer dropped off a DE JP to me that they purchased and the board is completely missing. I’m considering having some made to throw into the market if there’s interest. If not, I’m just going to do a workaround without it. What do you think?

329ADF4A-AD72-4BFB-B286-36D1F9F24B9C (resized).jpeg329ADF4A-AD72-4BFB-B286-36D1F9F24B9C (resized).jpeg

3 months later
#2 3 years ago

I’d buy one.

1 year later
#3 1 year ago

There are 2 different TREX relay boards. Mine are both missing in my project game. @niq, are you still looking at making these?

1 month later
#4 1 year ago

i would buy one TODAY !

#5 1 year ago

I would also buy one. Must have missed this when originally post.

2 months later
#6 1 year ago

Hey did u make the boards

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t-rex-relay-data-east-jurassic-park-?hl=maveric18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.