Newer to pinball and have seem some Williams 90's games have T-molding put into the head. Which of the following are true?
1. Done to improve the look of a perfectly mint head
2. Want to match color/chrome to rest of pin
3. Personal preference - some like this and others don't
4. Head is damaged and adding T-molding covers up better
5. Pinsiders are generally indifferent to this
6. Some pinsiders hate T-molding put into heads and would not buy a pin with this done
7. <anything I'm missing?>
Q: do pinsiders like this done in general (guess a %?)
Q: does it affect resale demand/value?
Q: can it be fixed back to normal or will one always see repair?
Anyway, any comments appreciated as trying to learn about the hobby from those who know. Thanks.