Topic Stats

• 165 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by psychopat
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1408.jpg
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1402.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG
IMAG0283.jpg
20140120_230842.jpg
IMG_4826.JPG
DSC08606.JPG
55rnee.gif
-4.jpg
-3.jpg

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

More coming

Prices are:

Painted - $90 shipped in North America

Chromed - $70 shipped in North America

They're all blank at the moment, so of the 10 I'll paint them as ordered.

Worldwide shipping is available but I can't guarantee how much shipping would be (some places are upwards of $40)

If shipping within North America, please send payment to sales@pinballcustoms.com with "T2 Mod - color" or "T2 Mod - chrome" in the notes section

If shipping worldwide, PM me and we'll figure out shipping costs.

- B

-3.jpg -4.jpg

#2 6 years ago

These mods are must for t2 in my opinion. The t1000 was the main villain in the movie and he is only seen on one plastic and that's it. Pretty lame. this puts him centrally located and looks like it should have always been there.

#3 6 years ago

Sent a PM! Can't wait!

#4 6 years ago

Looks like it should have been there from the factory.... great work.

#5 6 years ago

Great work! If I had a T2, I would get one for sure.

#6 6 years ago

Sweet! PM sent.

#7 6 years ago

pm sent.

#8 6 years ago

pm sent.

#9 6 years ago

I dont own a T2 yet but if I did this would be on it. Absolutely SICK!!!

55rnee.gif

#10 6 years ago

PM sent!

#12 6 years ago

PM Sent...

#13 6 years ago

Pm sent

#14 6 years ago

I bought one last year, absolutely love it. Fits game perfectly.

#15 6 years ago

PM SENT

#16 6 years ago

pm sent

#17 6 years ago

Hey all, these are sold out 'till further notice (should have more before the New Year)

Thanks!!

#18 6 years ago

PS. Orders have officially shipped.. thanks for the overwhelming response

#19 6 years ago

Sweet! I can't wait.

#20 6 years ago

Yeah!

#21 6 years ago

wish i saw this when it was posted. that looks awesome!!!

#23 6 years ago

Recieved my T1000 mod today, looks great. Thanks Pinball_Custom.

I just need to get the hunter mod and I can start taking it apart to clean, replace rubber and add mods.

#24 6 years ago

Got mine today too! Looks great! Thank you!!!

#25 6 years ago

Sweet, hopefully that means tomorrow for me. Really looking forward to it, especially since I just finished shopping out my T2.

#26 6 years ago

Got mine, looks fantastic!

#27 6 years ago

Thanks all.. there was a delay in getting the chrome versions out, so I appreciate your patience!!

#28 6 years ago

I just put mine on. I'm having trouble with the left-side nut. There doesn't seem to be room to use a nut driver to secure it down, if I can even get it loosely on to begin with. Any advice?

#29 6 years ago

Haven't gotten mine yet, but have you tried just using needlenose pliers to tighten it?

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Haven't gotten mine yet, but have you tried just using needlenose pliers to tighten it?

Just for a second. That didn't seem to work, nor is it a really good idea. I'll need to take that off from time to time....using pliers just takes forever, and destroys the nut.

#31 6 years ago

I also got mine today. It looks sweet, can't wait to install it!

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

Just for a second. That didn't seem to work, nor is it a really good idea. I'll need to take that off from time to time....using pliers just takes forever, and destroys the nut.

Okay, I got mine today, and I have the same problem. I can't possibly get the nut on the left side of the T1000. Is no one else having this same problem? I can't even do it with needlenose pliers.

Also, my T1000 has a lazy eye, lol. Luckily you can't really see his face while it's attached to the playfield.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Also, my T1000 has a lazy eye, lol. Luckily you can't really see his face while it's attached to the playfield.

lol sorry about that, they're hand-painted.. as you said though, from the angle you're playing you can't really see the face.

Also those of you having trouble installing the left nut, have you tried it without the metal plate being there?

Worst case scenario, just use one of these

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=51

#34 6 years ago

I haven't tried removing the metal plate. I might do that. Honestly though, it's pretty locked down even with just the one screw, I tried moving it and it's not going anywhere.

BTW, the paint job on it is really, really nice. Looks so great on my machine.

#35 6 years ago

Yes, the metal plate is off.....

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I haven't tried removing the metal plate. I might do that. Honestly though, it's pretty locked down even with just the one screw, I tried moving it and it's not going anywhere.
BTW, the paint job on it is really, really nice. Looks so great on my machine.

Surprised you were able to screw in the right side without the metal plate off! I had to take it out just to screw the right side on!

#37 6 years ago

Could you just replace the 2 posts with ones that have a female threaded end? Then you can just put a machine screw into it...My chrome mod should be here soon hopefully!!!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Could you just replace the 2 posts with ones that have a female threaded end? Then you can just put a machine screw into it...My chrome mod should be here soon hopefully!!!

Neat idea. Only 1 post needs to be changed. The right one already is female, and the middle one is covered/not used by the T-1000 prop.

That leaves the left one....how hard are these to find/replace/swap out?

#39 6 years ago

Ive bought various posts from pinball life to change a few out on my Xmen, Id guess you just want to make sure the length is correct. Good luck!

#40 6 years ago

Do you just unscrew them from under the playfield?

#41 6 years ago

OK, looking at the parts online....the seem to SCREW into the playfield....

#42 6 years ago

They have a bunch of styles, the ones I put on my xmen I still used a locking washer underneath the play field.

edit-err, locking nut not washer

#43 6 years ago

Chrome versions shipped late, sorry fellas.. I wasn't happy with the chrome I was getting from a new spray I bought. Managed to locate the old stuff I was using.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Chrome versions shipped late, sorry fellas

No sweat! I like the dedication to quality, I dont mind the wait.

4 weeks later
#45 6 years ago

Finally installed my Mod yesterday, Thanks pinball_customs! Yeah that left side would have been impossible to get the nut back on, I ran a drill bit in reverse around the hole area and whittled out some room and then took an exact knife and cut a little more , took about 3 minutes.

DSC08606.JPG

3 months later
#46 6 years ago

I love this mod. I sent a PM. Hopefully they are still available!

#47 6 years ago

I wont keep my T2 long so I wont buy, it but it's look fantastic ! Great job !

#48 6 years ago

Very nice work.

#49 6 years ago

Still available? Im in for a painted one....let me know.

2 weeks later
#50 6 years ago

Sorry folks, I was out of the pinball world there for a bit. I'll answer PM's right away on these.

- B

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside