Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
New To The Silver Ball

Letter received on Wednesday June 25th 2014.

Wednesday June 25th 2014

Dear Lloyd,

I am new to the Pinball world. Recently bought a Lethal Weapon 3 machine. It doesn't have any major issues but I live in the middle of no where and need to have it upgraded/shopped. Is there a resource list to find someone to do this in my area? Do vendors work on personal pinball machines? If so how can I find one?

I'm new to this and desperate for resources. I live close to Cheyenne, WY.

THANKS !

Sent from my iPhone

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of pinball.

Google Mr. Pinball Classifieds, they have a list of local collectors you can check out. Post on Pinside and introduce yourself.

A lot you may need to do yourself. It is fun, and good learning experience to know more about your game. And a sense of pride in you making your game better.

I hope you find someone to give you some hands on help !

LTG : )

Sent From My iComputer

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.