Edit this
System One Sings The Blues

Friday December 21st 2018

Dear Lloyd, I picked up a Gottleib System 1 Pinball machine. I like the game because it has 16 drop targets and hones your shooting skills. I brought it home and plugged it in, and not much happened. It needed a power supply, and I looked all over hell for one of fast Eddys, but couldn’t find one. Then one day I was talking to Mr. Robertson and he said he had a few left and would sell me one. This is a nice classy piece of equipment. All voltages come out perfect now, but the game still doesn’t play. When you turn it on the CPU boots up and goes into attract mode, all seems normal. That is where normal ends. As soon as you push the replay button it flakes out like a pissed off drag queen. And again we are at the question, “what’s a mother to do”? I think the CPU needs U6 replaced, but I don ‘t have one here. I need a copy of the manual If anybody out there could spare it.

Buck Rogers

Dear Buck Rogers

I'm sorry I don't know.

When I resurrected my Pinball Pool ( first game I ever bought brand new ) it had died at my 30th anniversary party. I knew going in I didn't want to work on 40 year old boards. I bought all new boards for it and went from there.

I was worried that if I fix this, then what's next ? Then after that ? Then after that. And it's been fine ever since I brought it back in here some years ago.

I am sorry I don't have a better answer for you. Pinball Resource is the main go to place for Gottlieb parts and manuals. http://www.pbresource.com/

LTG : )

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside