You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140831_182431.jpg
20140831_182456.jpg
20140831_182722.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just brought a Joker Poker back from the dead. New CPU,Driver and power supply. Went through the entire pin and everything works as it should except for two things. 1st- with the starting a game or going to the next player the drop target bank with the aces and joker will not reset, it will score properly. 2nd- if you knock all 4 kings down with one ball, they reset during play. The one reset bank with the queens,jacks and ten works and resets as they should. So basically, the kings reset during play and the aces will not reset after draining the ball and moving onto the 2nd player. Thanks for the help.

#2 9 years ago

Thans for any help that is given.

#3 9 years ago

Did you check the fuse? If so did you check the pin in the connector?

Also, there is a transistor under the playfield. I cant remember which drop targets that drives..

I may have to go in the basement and check mine out.

#4 9 years ago

The fuses are all goood (new) and tested. I repinned all the connectors but that doesn't mean it was a good crimp or something else.,I'll check it.I have the king issues solved, because hitting them all first scores 500 then it resets and they are worth 5000. Am new to this so please have just a little patience. I do need help with the issue of the aces and joker never resetting. If they are put up manually , they do score properly. Everything else works as it should, so am real close to having a100% working pin. thanks again for all the help.

#5 9 years ago

So do the aces and jokers ever re-set, or only if you do manually?

#6 9 years ago

They only reset when turning the pin on and after that it blows the fuse. i just checked the connector and everything is tight as it should be to the driver board.

#7 9 years ago

Is this the EM, or the ss version?

#8 9 years ago

Oh, after re-reading the original post, I see this is the ss version, missed that the first time through. Check the transistor for that coil.

#9 9 years ago

20140831_182722.jpg20140831_182722.jpg

20140831_182456.jpg20140831_182456.jpg 20140831_182431.jpg20140831_182431.jpg
#10 9 years ago

Thanks for all the help. Inslalled an old driver board and everything works perfect. Will be sending back the Ni-Wumph driver for repair.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-one-joker-poker-drop-target-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.