• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by cperro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 months ago

Hi everyone,

I got a quick question. A number of the PCB legs/clips are snapped in my Gottlieb Raven. Is there an easy way to remove these from the backbox? I tried to see if they would twist off but they don't seem.

Thanks!

#2 8 months ago
Quoted from cperro:

Hi everyone,
I got a quick question. A number of the PCB legs/clips are snapped in my Gottlieb Raven. Is there an easy way to remove these from the backbox? I tried to see if they would twist off but they don't seem.
Thanks!

There is a hex screw for each PCB support post on the back side. To access those screws, you'll have to remove the panel inside the backbox that all the board are mounted on.

#3 8 months ago

Thanks for the reply @forceflow . That makes sense. Does anyone have a full image of one (haven't taken any out yet) or a product number so I can buy some replacements.

Thanks!

#4 8 months ago

Normally the 27FSTP series as shown here:
https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=134

But I'm out of *all of them*. Somebody at Intel corp cleaned out my stock recently, apparently they couldn't wait for replacements from mfr.

More are on order but they all have a long lead time of about 6 weeks.

Edit: Just got confirmation from MicroPlastics -- order for plastics is due to ship on Oct 11th.

Ed

#5 8 months ago

Thanks @g-p-e . I'll buy some when they come in stock.

#6 8 months ago

You might as well just change them all, i found that once one breaks they all do, so if you have to remove tbe whole board you might as well just do them all. I have a system 80b that every time I remove a board one falls apart in my hand.

#7 8 months ago

Okay thanks crlush. They are also so cheap anyways so I might as well buy a bunch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside