4 days ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Occelot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 days ago

Hey guys, doesn’t anyone know what the status is on system 7 boards? Appears rotten dog still hasn’t created boards for this system yet. Or maybe I’m wrong? Anyone know of a place to get replacement boards?

Thanks!

#3 4 days ago
    Quoted from Occelot:

Hey guys, doesn’t anyone know what the status is on system 7 boards? Appears rotten dog still hasn’t created boards for this system yet. Or maybe I’m wrong? Anyone know of a place to get replacement boards?
    Thanks!

Rotten dog made system 7 boards, but there was a speech problem with some titles. Original owner sold company to another person, so that’s why you probably don’t see system 7. Why make new boards that you know are defective.

The link in the above post is to pinballpcb and they make great system 7 boards with no known issues.

#4 2 days ago

Gotchya, thank you. Funny, I have that specific MPU from rottendog in my StellarWars, and it says Black Knight. I wonder what would happen if I put it in.. But I already ordered one, thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!