(Topic ID: 156073)

System 7 Jungle Lord rom buy and burn

By Jtslade

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Im working on tracking down some eprom chips that i can burn the JL game and Flipper roms to. The MPU board I have has a set of Hyperball roms on it currently.

Any tips on which eprom chips to get.

I'm working on tracking down a NEEDHAM EMP-10 or similar to burn roms with.

TY!

#2 8 years ago

Hi you will need some 2k 2716 roms, you will also need to erase one of your hyperball 2532 roms and reuse it. ic 14 , 20 , 26 are 2716 , ic 17 is a 2532.

#3 8 years ago

Thank you for the info... Are there some good resources online to get 2K 2716's?

#4 8 years ago

Epromman.com

#5 8 years ago

M2716 from ebay. They are remarks but work pretty well typically. Usually around a buck each.

#6 8 years ago

wow that is a great site with amazing prices.

So I need 3 2176's ...

Can anyone suggest a good mix of chips that he has on hand (since he has a $25 min order).. Just what are some common chips. . Maybe this is a dumb question ...

TY...

#7 8 years ago

I wish I had heard of this website before. Been buying hit and miss off ebay.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Jtslade:

wow that is a great site with amazing prices.
So I need 3 2176's ...
Can anyone suggest a good mix of chips that he has on hand (since he has a $25 min order).. Just what are some common chips. . Maybe this is a dumb question ...
TY...

You'll need two of 2716, and two of 2532, assuming you are only replacing the game roms and not sound or speech.

Chips will vary with different systems, and different levels of each system, so it's kind of hard to get a grab bag for all scenarios.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-7-jungle-lord-rom-buy-and-burn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.