(Topic ID: 221923)

Blackout System 6 williams all playfield coils not energizing

By Michaelxwhite

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Michaelxwhite.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I searched the threads for this topic, but no go. I picked up a blackout and it had battery damage on CPU, cleaned it up and neutralized it. Put brand new interconnect on both Mpu and driver. Both male and female are brand new and have very good connection. Changed out all the fuses for brand new ones. Put all new caps on power supply and power supply works in my time warp and scorpion. At this point I think it's something simple but not sure.

The game goes into audits because of no battery yet, but I'm going to solder in a new off board three battery.

Any rate, I go into audits option 2 and shut down then start back up and get attract mode no problem. Coins up, starts game and no kickout, no coin door coil energizing, = absolutely no coils. Points register fine and flippers work. Just not one playfield coil energizing.

I know it's something simple, but with 60 hours of work a week for the past few weeks, I'm too exhausted to have much energy left.

Once again, any help is greatly appreciated.

#3 5 years ago

Understand playfield coil, ground problem. Fixed, thanks for your reply.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmichael, CA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
Tools
Pincoder Store
Tools
Playfields
Troxel Repair
Playfields
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Michaelxwhite.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-6-williams-all-playfield-coils-not-energizing?tu=Michaelxwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.