Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 316 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by nats
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-607.jpg
    image-914.jpg
    hiscore.jpg
    image-931.jpg
    image-547.jpg
    DSCF8303.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    image-120.jpg
    image-446.jpg
    image-971.jpg
    image-605.jpg
    image-323.jpg
    image-242.jpg
    image-461.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

I see quite a few Sys11 around all the time it seems???

#59 9 years ago

A core Wwind for 1k is a good price now-a-days IMHO

#112 9 years ago

Does anyone know why the pit VUK wireform on some RG is Yellow coated and others is standard stainless?

Mine is yellow and it seems the majority I see are stainless.

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from RDReynolds:

If I could find a NICE Whirlwind for $2,000, I think I'd be all over it.

Unfortunately NICE wwinds are now restored with CPR pfs and I would be surprised if you can find one for less than 3k.

1k base game
    CPR pf
    New ramps
    New plastics
    New topper

You are at 2700 in parts alone at minimum, then you also have the work.

Nice unrestored are probably 2700 on the low end?

#115 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

I had one that was non diamondplate and it had the colored wireforms.
    Is your game a DP game?

I don't think so? How can I tell if it is?

#121 9 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Nice one on Ebay for opening bid $2395.00
    ebay.com link » Whirlwind Pinball Machine

That is not a cpr pf and we obviously have very different opinions of nice.

1 week later
    #207 9 years ago
    Quoted from pin-pimp:

This has become a popular topic. Since I started it i traded a Lethal Weapon 3 for a nice High Speed, and bought a Mousin around and Transporter the Rescue. Both bery nice and I paid a premium for them.
    Still happy with the deals.
    My next quest is a Radical.

What is "premium" for these 2 titles?

#211 9 years ago
    Quoted from annointed:

Someone is offering to trade me his very nice WCS w/color LCD display for my very nice Bally Transporter: The Rescue (still has the reds in the sideart and playfield is almost perfect. I'm wrestling with this. Financially it probably makes sense, but I really like having rare games that are in unusually nice shape. I would miss Transporter. But I like WCS and have happy memories of having an epic game on it at a tournament a year ago.
    I'll ultimately make my own call, but I'm curious what you guys would do.

I would KEEP the transporter AND go buy a WCS

Seriously, if space is not a concern then no reason to sell transporter unless you don't play it.

It you don't play it then get rid of it.

#219 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I never even heard of that game until I just looked it up.

great, does that mean I am going to have to compete with you to find one ?

1 week later
    #292 9 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

BK2K is the coolest looking game but it's let down by the rules IMO. Just keep plundering the ball up to the top level all the time.
    The other games you mention all have better game play.
    rd.

You need to spend more time playing. MANY other ways to score big on BK2K and most of my best games have pretty equal focus on lower and upper.

BK2K is also all about setting it up the way Steve intended. There is a document somewhere with all the details, both physical and settings. If you have not set yours up this way then I suggest doing so.

#310 9 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah? Haven't seen any bigger points than Jackpot (up the top) and WAR hurry up (started up the top)
    I was playing mine literally an hour before posting, got a 1.5m jackpot and 750k hurry ups.
    I haven't played a lot of BK2K ... Where do you get those points down the bottom?
    Enlighten us rather than thumbing down.
    rd.

well I always light kickback and magna save as they are both key to success on big games. I think of it as the sum is greater than the part. My best games I spend a decent amount of time knocking down drops and hitting the wheel for double challenge.

Of course you also need to build jackpot and score big with multiball to get a good score, but the best games are always a good amount of time spent on both upper and lower. Especially during MB, my #1 goal is to get 2 balls on lower left flipper and then go to work on the upper right.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11s-drying-up?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.